Chapter 19

Mature!

Taehyung hungrily kissed the Omega as he pushed him into their bed. "You have been a bad boy today, Gguk; your Alpha needs to Teach you some lessons," Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear while his hands made their way to Jungkook's flat stomach up to his pinkish nipples making the Omega a whining mess by his Alpha's touch. 

"Keep whining, and soon you'll be moaning my name like an Omega in heat." 

Jungkook was on the verge of crying from the sensitivity that Taehyung was giving him as he slowly removed Jungkook's white sweater. As he continues licking and sucking Jungkook's nipples.

"A-alpha..ahh" 

Taehyung smirks in triumph after hearing Jungkook moaning, but he suddenly stops on with playing Jungkook's pinkish nipples. 

"Remove your pants and spread your legs, and play with yourself like the slut that you are for me, Gguk," Taehyung ordered Jungkook in a strict tone while observing every move that Jungkook made.

"B-but... T-tae..." 

"Why? Are you all shy now after moaning like a slut? Spread your legs now, Gguk; I don't like repeating my words."

Jungkook hesitantly looked at Taehyung, hoping that he was just joking as he felt like being humiliated. Still, he could tell that Taehyung wasn't Joking and was serious about what he ordered Jungkook to do.

Jungkook slowly moves to be comfortable in his position as he slowly undoes his pants and boxers while hesitantly spreading his legs in front of Taehyung, sitting on a small sofa in front of their bed.

"Look at your small penis Gguk; it's so hard and even leaking with precum. It's too obvious that you're enjoying this," Taehyung teases the Omega as he pulls his long and veiny erect cock out from his pants.

Jungkook continues palming his tiny cock up and down, trying to reach his high as he looks at Taehyung while panting heavily.

Taehyung also did the same; he palms his long and veiny cock as he looks at Jungkook, who's now moaning his name as they both try to reach their orgasm.

After a minute of pleasuring their selves, Taehyung reached his orgasm. At the same time, Jungkook palms his tiny cock faster as he thrust 2 of his fingers in his gaping asshole, begging Taehyung to let him cum, but unfortunately, Taehyung did not let him cum making him cry from the pain that he's feeling in his abdomen.

When Taehyung noticed that Jungkook couldn't hold himself from coming anymore, he immediately instructed Jungkook to stop, which Jungkook quickly obliged.

Taehyung walks towards Jungkook's sweating and sleepy form.

"We're still not done yet, Gguk," He whispers to Jungkook's ear while caressing his fluffy cheeks.

"T-taehyungie... Ggukie is tired," Jungkook said while pouting as he looked at Taehyung tiredly.

Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's behavior, making Jungkook feel relieved that his Alpha was now in a good mood. "I promise, no more teasing. Just let me cum into you, and after that, you can rest"

"Can Ggukie cum too? My abdomen still hurts."

"Of course you can bun,"  Taehyung answered, deciding that Jungkook's punishment ends here while chuckling at Jungkook's cuteness.

Taehyung spreads Jungkook's legs open as he starts to position himself in Jungkook's wet and gaping hole. He slowly enters and thrusts his long and veiny cock on Jungkook, not wanting to hurt him in any way.

"F-faster...ahh," Jungkook requested while a sudden moan came from his mouth as he clung his arms to Taehyung's shoulder to smell his scent which Taehyung happily obliged, knowing that he had just hit Jungkook's G-spot.

Jungkook becomes a moaning mess as Taehyung continuously hits his sensitive spot, making Taehyung Happy seeing Jungkook's hot expression.

Taehyung palms Jungkook's tiny cock, which made Jungkook cry in pleasure as he buried his face on Taehyung's neck, muttering to himself that he was going to cum which made Taehyung thrust faster and harder to the point that it formed a stomach bulge on Jungkook.

"Look, Gguk, you're taking me so well," He said while looking at the visible stomach bulge in Jungkook's stomach due to how deep his thrusts are.

"Ahh, A-alpha... it's moving in my tummy," Jungkook said, amazed and a bit weird by the visible stomach bulge.

"Ahh... Al-...Tae, I'm going to cum"

"Let's cum together, Gguk."

After a while of thrusting inside Jungkook, Jungkook finally reaches his high and spurts his cum while Taehyung deeply moves and cum into him, filling him to the brim.

They were both sweating and panting while the bedsheets were crumpled and wet by their sweat and cum, and clothes were randomly tossed on the ground.

"Ggukie feels sleepy, Taetae."

"We still need to clean Gguk."

"But I'm tired," Jungkook whines sleepily As he closes his eyes and hugs one of the pillows in the bed.

"Fine, I'll just clean you by myself. But at least let me replace the bedsheets; I promise it will be quick."

"Hmph... Fine," Jungkook agreed while making his way to the small sofa in front of their bed as he was too sleepy to wait for Taehyung to finish.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, making his way to the sofa and gulping nervously, seeing some of his cum sliding down on Jungkook's legs.

Once he finished replacing the bedsheets, Jungkook was already fast asleep, so he just decided to go to the bathroom to clean his body and bring a clean white towel to clean Jungkook.

He carried the fast asleep Omega back to their bed once he finished wiping him and changing his clothes into a more comfortable one and laid beside the Omega while looking at him with loving eyes.

"I promise Gguk; I will protect you. That man won't ever touch or see you again," He spoke to the sleeping Jungkook as he kissed Jungkook's forehead while hugging him to sleep.