Chapter 11

TAEHYUNG'S POV 

I let out a long sigh of distress as my mind could not control but worry about Jungkook after he left the packhouse. He was emotionally and physically unstable when he left, making it harder for me not to worry. 

I did not intend to make him sad; I just wanted to make him jealous. But I guess I went too far without realizing that it could make him that sad to the point of leaving. 

Of course, I was mad at him for rejecting and leaving me without any reason in the past, and now he left me again, but unlike before, it was my fault why he had left.

"Yes, Taehyung, it was your fault, and we should start finding him right now so we can apologize for our mistake. The woods are already dark, and he might get into danger." My wolf advised.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The pitch-black forest made it hard for me to see where I was running into, but that did not stop me from running as the only thing I could think of right now was to go far away... far away from him. 

Out of the blue, I heard a growl coming from somewhere, which I assumed to be a starving nocturnal animal roaming around the woods to find its prey to eat. The noise became more and more vigorous as if it was coming nearer, making me stop running so that it won't hear my steps as I was now scared to death.

After a  few moments, The growling sound stops making me sigh in relief. But then I realized... I am vulnerable and could not even take care of myself without anyone's help. I regret my decision to leave Taehyung's packhouse as I was now nowhere to go, and there might be a huge possibility that my father is now trying to find me so that he can sell me back to those filthy old alphas.

I hysterically cried in the middle of nowhere; my legs did not move, making me sit on the ground, unable to stand as I continued to cry.

I have nowhere to go... but I also don't want to go back to Taehyung's packhouse if he will just continue hurting me emotionally.

The forest was silent, as if the only one here was me, making me feel more lonely. I hugged myself while I leaned my back on one of the trees. It was getting cold. I continued to cry more as I tried to fall asleep. 

TAEHYUNG'S POV 

The dim forest started to be lightened a little by the rising sun in the early morning (4 am) as it had been 2 hours since I left the packhouse without telling anyone to look for him as I agreed to my wolf's advice. 

I continued to stroll around the woods and smell his scent, hoping to find him. 

By the time I reached the crystal clear pond, I had stopped for a moment to enjoy the scenery as I reminisced the memories of the past with a smile. This was the same pond where we used to meet every weekend, back when we still hid our relationship from everyone.

I was so deep in my thoughts, but it was disturbed by the loud snoring of a person, which made me turn my back to know who the person was.

"Oh... it was just a cute snoring bunny," I said as I chuckled at the sight I witnessed. 

Jungkook was leaning on one of the trees, fast asleep with his mouth wide open as he snored. I walked slowly towards him to not wake him up and squatted to get a clearer view of his sleeping face.

"What a careless bunny to sleep here without even thinking of possible danger that could come," I said while still smiling as I took a moment to be in awe of the beauty before pinching his nose to wake him up. 

He was shocked by my sudden pinch on his nose, which made him wide awake. 

I laughed at his expression, making him look at me with his Bambi eyes, still clueless about what I was doing here. "Good morning, bunny," I greeted while caressing his fluffy cheeks.

"W-what... are y-you doing here?" He asked, refusing to look into my eyes. He's still probably mad at what I did last night. 

"I'm here to pick you up. Let's go home now, shall we?" He was silent and was still not looking at me, so I stood up and extended my hand for him to hold, but he was still not moving.

"W-why... why are you like this?" I was out of words to say and clueless by his sudden question.

"What do you mean?" 

"Y-you're acting sweet and kind to me right now, but then... you just suddenly get m-mad and a-avoid me" He was so hesitant and about to cry as he said it, which made me feel more devastated as I was the cause. 

"Shh, please don't cry; I know it was my fault and that I went too far on hating you; that's why I'm here to say sorry," I said as I wiped his tears and hugged him to console him. and I was glad enough that he did not push me away.

He lets go of himself from my hold as he sniffles before talking.   

"P-promise you won't be m-mad at me anymore?" Jungkook asked, still a bit teary-eyed.

"Yes, Bunbun, Pinky promise." I said as I extended my hand and locked our pinkies together with a smile on our faces

"S-so are we now f-friends?" 

"Friends? HAHA fine, if that's what you want to call it, bunny."