Chapter 15

Mature!

The room was filled with laughter and joy as they celebrated the first anniversary of Jin and Namjoon being mates and its announcement. 

Hoseok started dancing to the rhythm of the music and soon began to invite his mate Yoongi to dance with him while Jimin just continued to devour the delicious food that Jin made for them. 

Everyone was happy in their worlds. However, it was different for Jungkook and Taehyung. 

TAEHYUNG'S POV 

Jungkook was sitting in front of me, and I could not help but observe out of worry as beads of sweat formed on his forehead while he pants heavily.

No one noticed his odd behavior other than me, as all of them were having the fun of their life.

I was about to go towards Jungkook to check his condition once again and offer him to rest in one of the bedrooms Namjoon had prepared for us as I saw his situation getting worse, but I  stopped when I saw him walking slowly towards me.

His intoxicating vanilla scent filled my nostrils as the scent became more assertive, which only means he's experiencing his heat right now.

Without waiting, I smirked and immediately rushed toward him as he clung his weak body to mine. His legs were shaking to the point that he could not walk properly without support.

"T-tae," He whispers to me while struggling to utter a single word from his mouth as his body becomes heater and the want in him to be filled by an alpha becomes stronger, making him whimper in both pleasure and pain.

He looks so vulnerable and submissive under me, which made my wolf more proud as my ego fills me.

"Why don't we go somewhere that we can be alone? What do you think about that bun?" I asked teasingly, but he did not utter any word as he started to rub both legs together to create some friction in hopes of satisfying himself.

"Don't you think that Good bunny should ask permission from their Alpha first?" I teasingly asked as I softly slapped his legs to stop him from rubbing his legs.

"Pl-please... A-alpha I n-need you," He begged as he started to cry in desperation.

I quickly grab and carry him bridal style to the second floor of the house where the bedroom is located after hearing him begging so nicely like the little slut he is for me.

Once we arrived at the bedroom, he quickly untied my necktie and unfastened the buttons of my shirt as I hastily kissed every corner of his lips down to his neck, making him a moaning mess. 

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After a moment of hot kissing, the both of them were now off with their clothes, making them see each other's naked bodies. 

Taehyung starts to attack Jungkook's neck again down to his pink nipples as he licks and playfully bites it while playing with the other nipple with his hands tugging and rubbing it, making the omega whine in pleasure.

Soon he has reached the bottom part of the Omega, where his small penis is located, which is now leaking with precum. 

"Look at this fluttering hole of yours, Ggukie; it's so wet for me," Taehyung said as he pressed his thumb into Jungkook's gaping wet asshole, making the Omega jolt back and moan as he desperately tried to push himself into Taehyung's thumb.

"It's sucking my fingers in Gguk; It wants me to put something inside of it," Taehyung said as they focused on teasing the Omegas asshole.

"A-alpha, please... please put something inside of me."