Chapter 14

Golden rays of the bright sun peeked through the windowpane of the Pureblood's bedroom, making the male omega to be awakened from his slumber with a soft groan as his eyes looked around the bedroom, hoping to find the Pureblood Alpha.

After some time, the bathroom door opened, revealing the Pureblood Alpha, who's already dressed up for the upcoming celebration his brother told him to attend with his close pack members.

Jungkook let out a weak sigh of relief as he smiled at the Pureblood walking toward him with a smile on his face.

"Good morning, Jungkookie," Taehyung immediately greeted as he sat in the bed.

"Good morning Taehyungie" Jungkook greeted back the smiling Pureblood while rubbing his eyes using his knuckles to eliminate the sleep reminders from his eyes.

"You sleepy head bunny, you should get ready now so that we can leave early," Taehyung advises Jungkook, who still doesn't want to leave the comfort of the bed.

"But it's still early!!!" He tries to protest cutely, which only made Taehyung chuckle.

"It's better to be early, Gguk, everyone is already ready, and they are just waiting for us to go downstairs."

"Tsk. Fine!" Jungkook said, a bit annoyed since no one informed him last night that they would leave the Packhouse early in the morning as he ultimately thought the celebration would be held at night.

Jungkook starts to leave the bed and walk towards the bathroom with a loud thud like a cute angry, stomping child, but he then stops as he realizes something.

"Uhm... I don't have any formal clothes to wear since I only borrowed sweaters and some shirts from Seokjin-Hyung when Jimin and I got here, "Jungkook shyly said, completely regretting acting like a stubborn kid.

Taehyung only looks at his standing figure without saying a word but then chuckles at how cute he thinks Jungkook is, and then he slowly stands up to walk towards Jungkook's position to cup Jungkook's cheeks " My closet is free for you to use my love."

Jungkook only mumbled the word 'thank you and immediately entered the bathroom to hide his blushing cheeks away from his Pureblood Alpha.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After some time waiting for Jungkook, he went out of the bathroom, already dressed up and looking gorgeous.

He was wearing one of my double-breasted Gucci white suits and a black loafer Gucci shoes from my closet.

I went towards him, still impressed by his beauty, and held his hands as we went downstairs together to meet Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, and a still bothered Seokjin.

"You look bothered, Jin," I said to get his attention as he spaced out.

"Oh... I'm just thinking about something" This made me worried for Seokjin as he was not a person who likes to hide secrets
or problems from us.

"You know you can talk to us if you have any problems, right?"

"Yes, I know, and thank you for worrying about me, but everything will be okay soon,"  He said to assure me as we all got in the two cars to go to Namjoon's Packhouse and leave my Packhouse by the time of 11:28 AM.

As I drive the car, I notice Jungkook feeling uncomfortable as he keeps shifting his seating position while complaining that his head hurts a bit.

"Gguk, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay, don't worry about me. It's just a headache."

" You can sleep if you want; I will just wake you up when we arrive at Namjoon's packhouse," I offered, to which he gladly agreed.

"Okay, but... Uhm, can I borrow your coat Tae?"

"Sure, why? Do you feel cold?"  I asked as I started to feel more worried.

"No, actually, it feels a bit hotter than usual, and It's just that you smell nice. I should have borrowed your cologne earlier," He explained, which made my worries lessen.

" Haha, fine, I will just turn the aircon higher," I said as I stopped the car for a while to have some time to remove my coat and handed it to Jungkook before turning the aircon to a higher level.

Once I handed my coat to him, he immediately hugged it as if his life depended on it as he smelled my scent left in the coat combined with the cologne I had put earlier.

His actions made me wonder if he was not sick since his movements are very unusual, but I chose not to question it more and proceeded on driving.

TIME SKIPS
TIME: 4:24 PM

When we arrived at Namjoon's Packhouse, I carefully woke Jungkook up but was shocked when I felt that his skin was burning.

"Gguk, wake up. You're burning hot. Are you sure that you are okay? Do you want to go home now"

His eyes fluttered open as he replied that he was okay and didn't want to go home.

We got out of the car, and I placed my arms on his waist to hold him still as it was evident that he was not okay. I did not argue with him to go back home and rest since when we entered Namjoon's house, Namjoon had offered us to stay for the rest of the night.

The reason for the celebration was still unknown, and all were curious. Still, I know that this was a significant celebration for him, guessing by how many foods were on the table and that the only people here are only our closest friends.

Namjoon called us to gather and take a seat at our respective seats in the dining area as we waited for him to speak.

"Today, I invited you all, my closest friends and my only brother, to celebrate and announce our 1st anniversary of being a couple with my very loving mate,  Seokjin."
Namjoon announced proudly as Seokjin showed up beside him.

Some of us were shocked while the others congratulated the couple.

"WHAT?! AND THE TWO OF YOU DID NOT EVEN TELL US EARLIER AND WAIT FOR ONE YEAR???" Yoongi asked, still couldn't believe what Namjoon had announced.

"I'm sorry I was not ready to tell you back then; I was afraid that all of you wouldn't accept it," Seokjin explained.

"There is no reason for us not to accept your relationship since Namjoon is a nice guy, and we know that he will take good care of you," Yoongi added, and everyone agreed.

In the end, everyone congratulated the new couple as we cheerfully ate to celebrate.