FIRST

AUTHOR'S POV

        A school composed of groups where BTS and Twice are considered as the most powerful and known groups in the university. BTS are composed of 7 males with a luxurious background and they are all undeniably handsome where several of girls are falling into their charms. Twice are composed of 8 charismatic girls who have thousands of fanboys because of their overflowing visuals.

         This two groups are great enemies so the school is divided into two, they are called Once and Armies. The students either choose from the two, to avoid war the two groups set an agreement. The "No touch Policy", no one can hurt the person if he/she belong to the other group. There are also some groups that belong that existing but they have certain groups to support.

    " It's just an accident, we didn't do intentionally..." the leader of Twice was pleading, they are in BTS quarters because of what happened.

    " But it's in the agreement and the person you touch is under BTS...." One from the boys answered.

     " How many times do we need to say that it's not intentional.... and that girl is getting into our nerves..." Chaeyoung the youngest in Twice speak.

    All of the girls are forced to bend their knees because of the mistake they did which is touching the king's lady.

    " Woww.... I love your braveness little girl.." Rapmon the leader of BTS.

    " What shall we do hyung, they need to have punishment especially the lady they hurt is hyung's girl." Jungkook said, he is the youngest on BTS. The ladies remained silent as the boys are thinking for a punishment.

    " It's up to Taehyung, he's the one who can decide because she's his girl." Jimin the happy go lucky one said.

    Taehyung was considered as the school king he was the richest and the son of the owner of the prestigious university. Along with his handsome face and nice body he had the characteristics of being a king. He assigned Rapmon as the leader because of his smart brain and for him it's the most important for a leader.

    " What do you think hyung?" Taehyung said.. the girls are all nervous they are strong but when it comes to BTS they become weak.

  " It's either one of them will be suffering or all of them will be kick out to this school...you choose Tae their future is in your hand." Rapmon suggested which make the girls shivered they don't want the both because they are all scholars in the school.

      They are living together since they are in the orphanage, they decided to live together because they don't want to be separated from each other. To be in the university was a big help for them especially they are full scholars and they are having a part time jobs to live. They created the group because they don't want to see some students sufferings. When they entered the university they witnessed how bullying was leading the whole school and it is a pain on their eyes. The main purpose of their group is to give protection for the weak students, they possessed special skills for fighting that's why people are also afraid of them.

   " Sounds good, what do you think about that Sana?" Taehyung said, Sana had a crush on him once but it disappeared when she knows the real Taehyung.

   " It's your decision.... " Sana nervously said.

   " What do you think if I choose that you will be take the punishment?" Taehyung said

   " I'm glad if you choose that... " She said

   " Are you crazy Sana, we don't allow that you are the one only suffering.." Nayeon said

   " Wow.... this is fun... watching you... okay I will let you choose..."

   " We will not be choosing." Jeongyeon firmly said that makes Taehyung laughs.