THIRTY-SIXTH

KIM TAEHYUNG

   I didn't see her since that night, I regretted all the hurtful words I threw to her. I didn't give her chance to explain, I just realized things as my parents scolded me.

   I tried to find the truth so I asked some trusted men to look for the person who give me the photos. I need to know the truth behind, Tzuyu can't do this. But why did I believed them? I let my anger control me.

" Sir I caught the persons who captured the photos and it's positive someone hired them to spy on Tzuyu... the photo was true but that was the time she meet some witnesses on the cases she is holding and for the photo that they seem kissing I have the other angle they are not kissing.." I almost fall down on my seat as I heard that... She is telling the truth but I didn't believe her.

" So who is the mastermind?" I asked him

" It was your close friend Sowon... she paid all the people just to make sure she ruined Tzuyu..." I clenched my fist even she is my friend how dare she lied to me.

I need to fix this I dialed Jin hyung's number to asked help if he knows where is she right now, I didn't hear anything from her.

" hyung.. I want to call you but you did first can I ask where is Tzuyu.. I already know the truth and I need to talk with her." I said

" Taehyung.. I have bad news.." He said making me feel nervous... his voice was shaking

" what happened hyung?" I asked

" You are too late Taehyung.."

" Why? what happened tell me hyung?" I shouted at him on the call.

" Tzuyu.....had miscarriage..." As I hear that I lost my word.

   This is my fault if I believe her, my child is safe. How irresponsible of me.

  I asked him the hospital and he said that he will be fetching me, I can't drive now because I'm not on my right mind.

   A punch welcome me as I enter her room in the hospital.

" How dare you show up when this is your totally fault...." Jackson hyung, he was so mad at me now. He is right this is my fault. I just let him punch me I deserve this.

  They tried to stop him but they failed, I can't feel the pain already. I feel numbed.

" Oppa... stop it..." a weak voice make Jackson hyung stop punching me.

" I already lost my child I can't lost their father.." She said making me guilty how can she still care for me?

   I saw her sitting on the bed, her eyes are red she look so pale. The others left so that we can talk. I approached her and   she let me hug her, I don't know how to comfort her but I know we feel the same.

" I'm sorry..." I told her but she just shook her head

" Don't be.... this is not your fault..."She calmly said

" Please give me a chance to correct my mistake... " I begged her.

" I don't know if I can give you a chance... but I will not be selfish when it comes to Jiro you are still his father so I will let you to be his dad... but we can't be together... let's be matured... let us be his parents.. let's make schedule if whom will getting him." My tears start to fall as I hear that. I know what I've done was unforgivable. I hugged her again tightly, she was so vulnerable yet she stay strong .

" I will do anything and I will not give up on you... I will correct my mistakes... I'm thankful you let me and I will not let you go."" I said then left, even she said that we can't be together again I will do my best for us to fix this.

THIRD PERSON

    Tzuyu's parents heard about her miscarriage but they don't know that the two broke their engagement. Tzuyu didn't tell them but she just asked favour if they can give her money for her to start a business and they happily give her, this is the only favour she asked from her parents so they easily granted it.

   She make her own law firm, she named as Elijah as remembrance to her miscarried child. She planned to name the baby Elijah but she failed to protect the child.

   Her company was going smooth, she hired competent lawyers and employees. She hired Chaeyoung as her secretary because her old work was contractual. The two keep in touch because of their son, they have alternate schedule in taking care of Jiro. Tzuyu just focused on her company and her son while Taehyung is trying to reach her which she didn't allow. She was hurt, she lost her baby but she didn't blame him. All she knows was she love him but fate is too cruel for them.

-----