FOURTIETH

KIM TAEHYUNG

ACTOR CHA EUNWOO WAS SPOTTED EATING WITH THE CEO OF ELIJAH LAW COMPANY IN A FANCY RESTAURANT.

  A picture of Cha Eunwoo was spread all over the internet just a minute the unknown source posted where he was eating with the famous CEO of Elijah Law Company. It was seen that the two are sharing a romantic date where smile on their faces was visible.

  Some sources said that they were dating since their college. Cherry blossom Entertainment didn't release statement yet regarding on this matter.

   I was signing an agreement when my cousin was watching a news about Cha Eunwoo again. Then I realized that Tzuyu was the CEO of Elijah Law company.

   I formed my fist when I saw the picture even though I know that it was fake I feel jealous that they have that romantic date when he is only a client to her.

   My phone notified me a lot of incoming messages if I watched the news of course I already watched it's all about Tzuyu.

   I tried reaching her but she was not answering.

" Cancel all my appointments today...." I rushed and drive fast. I called my parents not to allowed Jiro watched the news and use any gadgets. He was a bright child and he can easily get what does means. I can't let him see that pic.

A lot of people were waiting infront of her company, is she okay? I tried to enter but the guard was tough atleast I know he can protect her.

  I waited for almost an hour when I saw the police coming and guarding the company, I felt relief. There are only few people waiting for her. I received a call from mom that Jiro want to see me so I went to my parent's home. I'm sure she will be protected by her unnies.

" What is it my son?" I asked him and he smiled brightly.

  " I want to talk about my birthday with mom so that she can't forget it." Jiro is staying with my parents for this whole month as what we both agreed. They just want to be with their grandson.

" I will talk to her so that we will be talking about your birthday." His smile become bigger I know he missed his mom.

" Thank you dad..." He hugged me and I return it.

   I let him sleep first before I leave and went straight to Tzuyu's place. She looked shocked as he saw me and let me inside her place. It was a mess it seems someone came and have a party because there's a lot of foods and bottle of soju scattered on the floor.

" I'm sorry... the unnies and oppa came here a while ago and make this mess..." She said that's explain it all, I though she have a party on herself.

I helped her clean the mess, even though she said that I shoudnt. She offered me to eat with her so I did.

  " You didn't eat the whole day?" I asked her and she shook her head.

  " I eat just a while ago, I just want to eat again." Food is her stress reliever so I just watched her.

  " you eat also... I don't want to make my visitor hungry.." She give me foods again.

  She looks so cute, trying to hide her problems. She acts tough but she looks vulnerable infront of me. I saw her trying to open her phone and she immediately throw away.

" how can they find my private account... gosh those toxic fans..."she mumbles

I approach and hug her, I know she needs someone right now.

" Even though I'm jealous of your romantic date I will still protect you.. just lean on me..." She punched me lightly and I hear her sobs.

  " It's okay to cry...."

   " I just don't know what to do why are people telling me that I should die when I did nothing wrong... I want to speak up but I'm afraid that my family and Jiro see me if I will talk publicly.... I don't know what to do... Cha Eunwoo oppa already deny the issue but why are they still hating me." I hugged her tightly and wipe her tears, she looks so fragile right now.
I hate those persons who make her like this.

    She fell asleep on my shoulder, she look like a baby who missed her mother. Her hands tightly holding me. I carry her to her room, I already know where it is because it is where we did last night.

   I can't forgot how she also respond my kisses like she was also longing for me. I kissed her forehead and left. I need to make a plan.

THIRD PERSON

      In the middle of the controversy, there are still a lot of people defending Tzuyu and Cha Eunwoo especially the people who know them.

    Tzuyu went to work like nothing is wrong, she didn't mind the people talking about her. It is a sin to date a celebrity? if ever that was true. Why did they make this a big deal, there's nothing wrong about dating. That's why I hate to become one of them, people judge them easily. That was on Tzuyu's mind right now.

  " what's wrong with me unnie... if it turns out that the rumour is true why do people hate me?" Tzuyu asked out of the blue.

  " there is nothing wrong Tzu... but his fans are just mad that Eunwoo oppa is now dating... they don't want it and they are just jealous of you.. especially you are pretty and a young CEO.. some are just insecure and some cannot accept it.." Chaeyoung explain, Tzuyu cancelled all of her appointments because of this.

   Tzuyu was busy fixing the files when she receive a call from the main guard.

" Ma'am someone want to see you.." The guard started

" Tell me that person name.."

" He is the CEO of Kim's Company, Mr. Kim Taehyung he want to tell you something important.... he was with a child." She didn't let the caller finish and she rushed to the entrance.

  The employees are curious and watched her running fast. She went straight to the   door and she can see her son with his father.

  The employees are talking about the kid visual and how he look like his father. Jiro is a complete carbon copy of Taehyung, he cannot deny that.

" Mommy....." The voice of the kid echoed the whole company making them all stopped what they are doing and see what's happening.

-------