THIRD

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

      It's my first day to be that man's slave, I didn't know how did he get my number but he texted me that I should be early. I prepared my unnies foods before I went to him I leave a message that I will be early.

     He texted me a place where we should meet, I am not still familiar in this place because I didn't grow here. I tried my best to find that place but I failed, it's already thirty minutes when I received a call from him.

    " Are you planning to escape from me?" He is angry.

   " No, I just don't know that place you are talking about....... mind telling me information so that I can go there." I hear him sigh...

   " Where are you... I'll just get you there."

     I tell him where I am and a few minutes an expensive car stopped infront of me.

   " Hop in. " He said and I follow his order, we should be meeting on a restaurant so I that I can accompany him to eat breakfast but I am late that's why we are already going to school. It's not my fault if I am not familiar into that place.

      The driver park the car and I can see some students around the gate like they are waiting for someone. He went down first and I can hear screams from girls, is he a celebrity. The noise was slowly disappeared when they see me coming out from his car. I can feel already their deadly stares and hear gossips if what I am doing?

    " Guys... I have an announcement." He said I raised my brows because of what he said. He hold my hand and show me infront of the crowd.

     " This girl is my slave, she is mine." The atmosphere change, I can see boys looking at me worriedly and the hate from girls changed into smiles. This is not in the contract, why did he announced that I am his slave.

    I pulled out my hands from him and I got a cold stares from him and exchange.

     " don't make me embarrass remember your unnies fate is in my hand." He said and he pulled me again, he really don't know the word gentle.

       " I need to go to my room it's on 4th floor of Political Science department.. I will be late on my class." I said to him, we are here at the Business administration department and it was far from ours.

       " I don't care it's not my fault anyway... "

      " then what do you expect me to do here...?" I shouted at him

      " Rule #1.... did you forget that." He said

     " I know but we have our quiz now...please.." I begged him.

      He just looked at me and continue dragging me on his room, when we are already there, I saw some familiar faces.

   " Tzuyu is that you?" Mark oppa he is one of the guy that I'm close with.

   " Oppa... why are you here?"

    " You didn't hear the news we  transferred here yesterday." Jackson oppa he is also my friend.

     " They are right, you grew into beautiful and sexy lady." Jinyoung oppa, I am close with them when we are kids together with my unnies.

      " What are you doing with him?" Jaebom oppa ask while looking at the man beside me who is holding my hand tightly.

      " you didn't hear it, she's my slave." This man is really pissing me off, all of them looked at me questioningly.

      " I'll explain later oppa...." I said while trying to get off my hands to him.