TWENTIETH

KIM DAHYUN

        I lose in our game and they told me to buy foods as a punishment, so I went to the nearest convenience store. I bought the ingredients needed, we will be having a little fun tonight because Tzuyu will be joining us. I already missed her, I always see her in school but she can't joined us sometimes because she needs to do what he told her to do. We still feel sorry towards her but it seems Taehyung treat her better nowadays, he may sounds demanding yet with a touch of concern. I can sense that something is up with the two.

          Checking the ingredients if it is complete but Tzuyu texted me to buy sanitary pads because she was on period and we don't have extras. I found the brand of sanitary pads that Tzuyu preferred but it is in the top. I tried reaching it but my short hands cannot helped I looked around to asked some help from the sellers but no one is around. I tiptoed again and trying hard but a sudden hand helped me and get the the thing.

           I know him, he is one of the BTS and I rarely interact with him because we are enemies.

      " Uhmm.. thanks." I said and bowed to him but he just smiled.

      " No problem... for a beautiful lady like you.." And then he winked at me, the rumour is true he was a flirt but why do the girls in school like him.

        He give me the pack of sanitary pads and left smiling. Oh no! I forgot, he may be laughing at this. But it's normal I'm a woman.

     I went straight home and Chaeyoung helped me to carry what I bought, I asked her some help.

  " Oh no we forgot soju and beers..." Momo unnie said, that was not on the list so I didn't buy it.

" How can you forgot the most important thing?" Jeongyeon unnie

  " I will be going to buy...." Nayeon unnie suddenly volunteered herself which is unusual. I caught her one time and she was calling someone love. I didn't asked her to respect her privacy but it seems she had already a boyfriend. Suga came into my mind I remembered that he was always looking at Nayeon unnie everyte we are eating at the cafeteria.

  " Okay be safe unnie." Jihyo unnie

KIM TAEHYUNG

      Tzuyu begged me to give her one night to spend time for her unnies, I don't want at first but I need to. The contract is already ending even I don''t want to let her go and I think my sleeping habit is now fixed thanks for her so I will be giving her what she want.

     After that night when we shared that long and passionate kiss, she tried to avoid me but I didn't let her. I blamed myself for not controlling my hormones but damn her lips are tempting. I'm happy to know that I'm her first kiss but why do I want more? I want to be the only man who will be hugging and kissing her, the only man who will be cuddling her. I may sound possessive but I'm serious. She may not be my first kiss and first love but I reserved myself to her. I think I'm deeply inlove with her.

    I'm now alone in my room I'm already missing her presence. Hoping that if I asked her to stay forever with me she will be agreeing. Tzuyu is unique person, she was pretty in and out but there something that catch my attention it was her concern for other people.

      I was sleeping when someone called me in the middle of the night. I answered without looking at the name.

" Hello"

" V it's me." I can recognize that voice

  " Irene noona?"

  " Yeah it's me." I don't know what to feel, I'm still mad at her when she leave me without telling her reasons but I'm happy that she contacted me again.