THIRTIETH

CHOU TZUYU

       I woke up when I feel a small hands playing with my nose. When I opened it, a smiling face of my child was the first thing I saw. I tried to move and carry him but my body was in pain, the memory yesterday flashed on my mind.

     There is other body on my side and I was fully naked, he was sleeping peacefully he look so tired so I slowly get up and left Jiro on my bed to get my clothes that scattered on the floor. I also fix his clothes, I saw Jiro happily playing his father face and he didn't even feel it.
I went to wash myself and saw my body had lots of marks, he was too rough last night. I laugh at myself when I remembered how I stopped my self from moaning because afraid of waking Jiro up.

   I admit that was the best but this is not right, he had a girlfriend.

   Jiro was still playing on his hair which he didn't even care about. He was obviously tired and he had only his rest now.

   It was Saturday and I have no work, I cooked for breakfast because I was too hungry. While I'm cooking the last food, I can feel a large hand wrapping me.

" I miss this." His voice was so nice I kinda miss it.

   I turn around and I saw him carrying Jiro with only on his boxer. That was the perfect image I see today, my child carried by his father. Scratch by the fact that he is not wearing anything except his boxer.

" Can you wear something?" I said while preparing the foods.

" Why? You even love touching it last night and now you don't want to see it." I feel embarrass, I was just curious and want to touch it.

  " whatever let's eat.." I said he was still carrying Jiro and I can see that he already love his dad.

   I'm smiling while seeing them together this is my dream picture of my family.

  After we are done eating he want us to talk.

" So tell me about it, from the beginning." I don't know how to start.

" I want to say sorry first... for leaving without telling you and for hiding Jiro.... before I left I want to meet with you and tell about it but you didn't came to our supposed meet up....."

" when I left I found out that I was pregnant... I really want to tell you but I heard from Sana unnie that you are dating Irene unnie so I back out and live my life. My parents want me to go there to look for our company while they are busy with my grandpa but now he is already gone and thet allow me to go here again." I said and he is serious while listening.

" I want to say sorry again but now I'm not prohibiting you to do your responsibility you can be a father with him even we are not a thing." I said

" For that I want to explain my self also... that time you want to meet me Irene noona's mother was in critical condition so I need to stay with her until she recover. The truth why I'm always with her is her mother... I volunteered to help her so I am helping her but we have no relationship."

  So they really had no relationship but now he already had. I have no chance.

" I'm sorry for that... but we can settle on how we make schedule for Jiro..." I said

" What schedule?"

" We can't live together so let's make schedule if who will be taking care of him." I said but he just raised his eyebrows.

" no we should live together." he is like that again

" we can't because you had a girlfriend..."

" no... stop that nonsense... you should prepare yourself and we will living in my place." Ughh...he is like that again

" We can't do that."

" we can.... and you know that Jiro needs the both of us." He said

" But that's not right we can be his parents even we are not together."

" Don't make this things complicated Tzuyu."

" I already decided...and this for the best."

He didn't respond nor talk, until his phone vibrate, someone is calling him.

" So you want this.... Ms. Chou.... better prepare yourself our family's attorney will be handling this."

He said that before he left, I feel scared what if he will be doing something that can take Jiro away from me. How ironic that I am an attorney and I can't defend myself.

----

  I can't find any nanny for my son and it's already Sunday, I have my work tomorrow and no one will be looking for Jiro. My unnies and oppa came to check me time to time but I can't asked them to look for him.

I was busy thinking about what happened yesterday, he was so angry when he left. Our door bell rings so I opened it still carrying my son, a man on his 40s wearing suit was infront of me he was holding an envelope.

   " I am Attorney Park So Hyun, I was sent by Mr. Kim Taehyung to settled your issues about your son." Is this what he means? Oh no.

" Come in." I invited him on our house and serve him a coffee.

" I know that you are also an attorney so you are aware of this... Mr. Kim Taehyung wants to have the child on his custody for this reasons:
1. You hide the fact about his son.
2. He want to make up with the time he lost to be with his son.
3. He want to give the best life for his son that you can't give."

    I know it's my fault that he can't see his son when he was growing but he can't just get Jiro from me.

" But Mr. Park he is my son to I have my right as his mother."

" Yes I know that as Mr. Kim wants to propose, he will be changing your son last name to Kim and if you agree her girlfriend will be adopting your son when they marry for him to be the next successor of Kim's Company."

That's totally insane how can they get Jiro from me.

" That's not fair.... he can't get Jiro from me... and as far as I remember I have still the right for Jiro's custody because he still turning 3 years old."

" You have two choice Ms. Chou...
First is how about you let your son to be with him this year so that he can have quality for the father and son to together and we wait for him to turn 7 years old and he will decide if whom he will be going. The second is marry him."

What kind of choice is the second one how can I marry a man who didn't even love me. Number one is better, but what if Jiro will choose his dad, I can't blame him. He is longing for dad's love but I didn't let him feel that because of my foolishness. It's my fault.

  " So you mean we will be taking turns to look for our son...?" I asked

  " Yes... and Mr. Kim said that he will be getting his son tomorrow because he can't see his own son living in this small space when his father is a billionaire."

  I feel humiliated by that, I can also give him his best life if I will also depend on my parents like him. Lucky for him I'm not like that, I want to get things on my own hand not depending on others.

" that's too soon Mr. Park... I also need time to spend with my son he is only the family I have."

" I'm sorry but I'm just following orders." He give me a paper where all the agreements where there.. I signed for the sake of my son. I hope he cannot forget me.

--------------