TENTH

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

   I'm shock on what I heard so he had sleeping problem, but when I sleep with him he didn't even move because he sleep peacefully. I don't know why but I feel happy that he needs me, I don't know myself anymore.

  I clean my throat to get his attention I don't know where can I put my clothes because he didn't talk to me since I enter his room.

  He only look at me and he return his attention to his phone, making me annoy. Why is he acting like that he is the one who needs me? I want to shout that but I promised that I will not be telling him that I know.

  " Where can I put my things sir?" I asked him

  " Stop calling me sir just talk to me casually." He said then he carry my luggage and put my clothes on the empty cabinet.

   I didn't answer him and focus on unpacking my other things like my school requirements and some books. Gladly Jaehyun oppa is busy today so we will moving our report making tomorrow.

  I was taken a back when I hear him chuckling. And then I saw him holding my underwears, how can I forget that I run to him and snatch them from his hands.

  " Pervert." I said and pushed him so that I will be the one to fix my clothes now.

  " I don't know that you love color red the last time I saw you wearing also red bra." He said, I can remember when he saw bra color when someone spill juice on my shirt. I forgot that I have still his shirt, I didn't bring it I leave it to our dorm.

  I love color red that's why I always wear red even my undergarments. I just rolled my eyes to him but he just continue smiling.

     Jin oppa called us for dinner he really cooks well the last time I eat with them the breakfast was amazing, he cooks like Mina unnie.

     I am nervous when it is time to sleep I can't trust this guy, how can I sleep beside him. I know he had already lot of girls who he got into his bed. It makes me cringe thinking about that. I wear my comfortable clothes I forgot my sleeping clothes so I texted my unnies to bring for me tomorrow.

   " Let's sleep." He said motioning me to the bed.

  " I will sleep later..." I said and sit at his sofa, I tried to waste my time scrolling my phone.

  I saw Lisa unnie new post she had a family date, I want to stalk this punk account I didn't have the chance to see it when Lisa unnie showed me.

  He just posted yesterday a photo of him and Jin oppa having a meal. A lot of comments from their fan girls, they want them to be their boyfriend.

" Let's sleep it's already late." I almost slip my phone when he talk he was coming to me so I exited the app and hide my phone.

   I don't want him to see me checking on his instagram it makes him more confidence. He dragged me again, why do this man keep on dragging me.

   He wrapped his hand to me I am facing him, our faces were inch close I can feel his breath. I avoid his gazes when I saw him looking at me.

  " What are you doing?" I asked him when I saw him checking on my neck.

  " The marks are fading already let's put a new one." Before I can say something he hovered over me and brush his lips to my neck, he intertwined our hands and he keep sucking my neck. Why I am allowing him to do this? I tried to push him but I have no energy anymore, I was weakened by his sudden attack.

  I released a sinful moan making him more hard on sucking my neck.

  " Why are you doing this?" I asked him