FIFTEENTH

CHOU TZUYU

     I am doomed. I'm not blaming Nayeon unnie and I know how hard for her, I heard her story their past about Suga oppa, I am a little bit sad because I missed lot of happening when I study in Taiwan. Even they didn't want me to join their group I know it's for my protection.

    We let Suga oppa handle Nayeon unnie and the rest go to their own rooms while I am now with him. He is not talking he is just driving seriously, I know it's bad for me to lie and used Lisa unnie as an excuse but he will not allow if I told him that I will be hanging up with Got 7.

   He stopped the car infront of the convenience store.

  " Buy me a food and a bottle of soju." He said, I quickly go out and buy something.

   Why do I feel his aura was back, the demanding and scary one. For the past days he is not giving me any hard jobs but now his eyes were angry.

    I grabbed lot of foods and 3 soju and paid it to the counter. My feet is trembling but I need to give this to him or else he will be mad again.

  " uhmm.. I don't know what you want so I get all of this." I was handling him what I bought but he just look at it.

  " I'm craving for pizza." He said, like what he can just say that a while ago so that I didn't buy something.

   I went down again and find somewhere to buy pizza, thankfully there are still open. It's already late so it's hard to find one.

   The problem is he didn't tell what flavour, I don't have enough money to buy with it. I'm saving for the next semester, even my parents are rich I can't rely on them I must know how to be independent so I am not that type of daughter who waste her parents money.

   I ordered the available flavours hopefully he will like this. His car was a little bit a far away so I need to walk, the pizza are heavy.

   When I show him the pizza I bought his face was blank.

  " You bought many but my favourite is not there." I'm losing my temper now I spend the half of my monthly allowance just for his cravings.

  I didn't answer him and just wait for his next order. I am still outside his car when I saw street children that is passing by I stopped them and give all the food I bought except the soju. It's better to give them than wasting them.

" What do you want, sir?" I coldly asked him, I am done on his behaviour if he want to act like this so go on.

  " Sir? Really Tzuyu... I can't understand why did you lie if you can ask me nicely you even used Lisa for God's sake." As if I asked him he will allow me.

  I want to apologize but he is the person the least I want to say that word.

  " Come in, it's already late we need to go home." I feel relieved when he say that, I want to sleep now and my wallet is already depressed. I even bought him the most expensive soju and pizza but he just reject it. I need to find a sideline to give my allowance back.

     I don't want to sleep with him right now but he is very bossy person, he might scold me.

    I changed into some sleeping gown but it is more conservative and as usual I removed my bra. If I am sleeping with him I didn't want to face him, sometimes he is pulling me to his side making him touch my breast. I don't know if he is doing that intentionally but he was sleeping well.

    " Tzuyu, are you okay?" Chaeyoung unnie asked me, I was early so I went to school alone. I am having a hard time to walk normally because of my right foot, I fell down when I was walking down the stairs a while ago. Thankfully no one is still awake so I just cooked for them and left, from what I know their class is 10 PM so they are still sleeping.