ELEVENTH

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

    @lalisamanoban posted a new photo.
I clicked the new notification, I just followed her back because she keep on complaining how I follow Tzuyu and not her.

   It was a photo of Tzuyu and a man, what are they doing? and she captioned

' It's a waste if I didn't post this, meet this two most beautiful persons that I meet. They can star a movie together, I am counting on the both of you. You look good together.'

  I directly messaged Lisa and guess she is teasing me again with Tzuyu, she keep on telling me that I like her. I didn't replied her anymore I know she love teasing me.

  She messaged me something that can make my blood boil.

@lalisamanoban
Our report are not yet done so we will be sleeping over here at Jaehyun's house.

What the heck? I don't want her to know that Tzuyu is staying with me.

                            Too bad, I need Tzuyu now remind her, that she had jobs left.
                            ✔️Sent

@lalisamanoban
this is for our grade oppa so better cancel that job.

@lalisamanoban
I will tell you the address if you admit that you like her.😜😜

   She is really getting into my nerves, she really don't know how I badly need Tzuyu.

                Okay. I like her. Tell me the address.
               ✔️Sent

   I can't do anything with that lady once she set her mind you can never win towards her.

@lalisamanoban
you are funny oppa, I just want to tell you that we already parted our ways, she will be having dinner with her unnies outside. I got you oppa, don't worry your secret is safe with me.😘

   This girl tricked me, how can she.

                          That's why you don't have boyfriend you are like that.😜
                                        Sent✔️

  It's time for me to tease her, since we are children she is unlucky when it comes to boys, the one she likes doesn't like her while there are many boys who want her but she don't want them.

@lalisamanoban
shatap oppa if you don't want that I will tell Tzuyu what I know.

                                Whatever.😜😜
                                      Sent✔️

   I exited the app and give Tzuyu a call but she is not answering, how dare this woman reject my calls.

' Answer my calls or else I will trace where are you and go there. I'm serious.'

I sent a message to her, I know I'm too harsh to her but it's my way of getting her.

  ' Don't I'm already on my way home.'
She replied back

  " Hyung who's that girl?" It's from Jungkook, they already saw the picture so they might asked me lot of questions again.

" I know her, isn't she the model from Taiwan?" How can Jimin found that.

" Expected from you, you already search about her right?" Suga hyung asked him

" No I just saw her in the magazine so I know her." He answered.

" So are you dating her?" Jhope hyung

  " Gosh this guys, it's for business purposes only. She is Lou Yan a CEO of the make up my cousin want to be partnered with." I answered them.