THIRTY-FIFTH

CHOU TZUYU

    A month had passed and many things happened. I can't believed that I'm now engaged with him. My parents heard about my pregnancy from Jackson oppa and they make us engage, even Taehyung oppa's parents agreed so we did in secret. Our engagement was done in secret only few of our friends and close relative are present.

    Guess what I'm staying with him now and we are sleeping in one room because our son wants us to sleep in one room. My baby bump is not yet visible so I can still go to work. Our relationship become better, we are both doing good.

    Taehyung oppa went somewhere, he received a call from someone a while ago and he looked so serious.

   It's already late but he is not home yet so I decided to wait for him. I am worried that something might happened to him.

   When I hear sound of car coming I went down to greet him. I was startled on him, he looked so scary and I can feel his stares.

" You fooled me Tzuyu..." He said and throw me a pictures, it was me and Jaehyun oppa.

" what is this?" I asked him trying to get the photo scattered on the floor.

" Wow... acting innocent... you told me that I was the father of the child you are carrying but you lied.." I was shocked, he is the only man who I gave my self. What is he talking about. I scan the photo and it was when we are on the hotel to meet some witness for the case. There's a photo also that we look liked we are kissing but that's not true.

" What do you mean? This is not true..." I said trying to look all the photo and it seems the one who captured watch us everytime.

" Shut up... I don't want to see your face again... get out of my sight." He shouted making Jiro awake, I run on his room and carry to make him sleep again.

" Let's talk tomorrow.. it's already late and you are drunk.." I tried to hold him but he pushed me on the floor. His eyes expressing anger and his tears were already falling.

" Don't ever show me your face... you are just using me and you think you can fool me.. why do you want me to support that child that it's not even mine... shame on you... get out of my house with your son.. I don't care about you anymore.." His hurtful words makes my tears fall, how can he tell that I'm using him. I didn't even care about his money. He didn't let me explain.

   I can't face him anymore so I packed our things, he kicked us even his own son in this hour. I am carrying Jiro, he was crying because he heard our fights.

  He is still on the sofa so I passed him still carrying my son and our things.

" Wait...." I went back to him, I removed the engagement ring and give him back. He didn't get it because he throw it away as soon as he got it from my hand. I feel hurt, my dream to have complete family vanished. I feel sorry that my kid doesn't have a father to protect them.

I am waiting for a cab so that we can check in for a hotel, I can't ask my unnies help I'm already bothering them too much.

  I looked at my phone and it was 1:00 AM, there are still no taxi. I'm already feeling cold, I want to cry and give up but I need to be strong for my babies.

   While we are waiting I saw a car stopped infront of me, it was Jinyoung oppa. I swallowed my pride and called him, he is the one I trusted I can't tell Jackson oppa because he might tell my parents again. He went down and helped me carrying our things, I didn't tell him what happened but he seems to get when he saw us. He didn't ask questions he just drive us somewhere.

" I have my place you can stay there and don't worry I will not tell this..." He said while driving.

" Thanks oppa.." I said I want to explain to him.

" You can tell me tomorrow you just need to rest and it's bad for pregnant woman to sleep late." He said, that's why I can trust him.

He bring us to a spacious place, he lead me to a room.

" You can sleep here... if you need help don't hesitate to ask me.. my room is just near.." He said, I put Jiro on the bed he was sleeping tightly. My tears start to fall as I realized things, I feel pity for them their father didn't care for them. He easily believed on what others tell him, he never give me chance to explain.

THIRD PERSON'S

  Taehyung received a call from someone telling that his soon to be wife has secret. He was so curious so he meet the person and they give him a photo of Tzuyu and Jaehyun. His eyes were burning of anger, he was filled with jealousy so he decided to drink with the people who give him the photo. He didn't care with Tzuyu, all he had was anger.

   He kicked out Tzuyu and his own son because of his anger, after they leave he punched the wall and shouted. He don't know but he was hurt to see the reaction of Tzuyu when he shouted at her. The pain on her eyes was making him guilty.

  The news about Taehyung and Yoojung started to sparks as an article were published that the two break up because Taehyung had already a son. Yoojung agency was fast and released statement that the two was only a friend and they tell the public about the truth that they don't have romantic relationship. A rumours also spread because of the sudden quit of Tzuyu in work, they connecting her as the third party.

   Twice and Got 7 were shocked what happened to Tzuyu, they want to get mad at Taehyung but Tzuyu begged them that they shall not do anything to him for her babies sake. Even BTS are having a mental breakdown because of the sudden news, they don't know who to believe but they smell something fishy.

Despite of what happening Tzuyu applied for other works, she need to make money for her kids. She applied on a public law firm and she was accepted. Her works is not easy because a lot of complaints were filed every day. Her workplace is also not safe for a pregnant like her but she endure it for her babies.

She was glad not to hear anything from him, she hopes that he had wonderful life. He is still the man he loves. The people surround her never to disappoint to make sure that Tzuyu is okay especially Jackson he really want to tell her parents but she begged him. He can't do anything just to comfort her.

Tzuyu was now holding a family feuds case, it's all about family who is fighting about properties. They are so wild and even Tzuyu cannot stopped them. All of them are defending that it was them who owned this and that making her stress. The two siblings started to pull each others hair so Tzuyu went in the middle to stop them but she ended getting pushed hard on the floor.

  She cried in pain as she feel that her bump was not okay, the people around started to panic and bring him to the nearest hospital.

-----------------