THIRTY-SECOND

KIM TAEHYUNG

" She came hyung." Jungkook said on the call, he was informing me that Tzuyu came on the party. I thought she will not coming because she always reject everytime they will be having fun.

" Thanks Kook... we are on our way already." I was with Yoojung, Jin hyung told us that we should came with a partner.

They are encouraging me that I should asked Tzuyu but we are still not in good situation and I'm not sure if she will be coming.

" She is with someone hyung." What the..

" with whom?"

" Park Chanyeol." As I hear his name I clinch my fist, I know he like Tzuyu since the beginning.

" you need to control yourself hyung... we don't want this party to be ruined." He really knows me well he ended the call as he said that.

" What's happening?" Yoojung asked me

" Nothing... I think I'm not in the mood this night." I honestly said

" Why? because your girl has another guy to escort her." she really can read my mind

" Damn.." She is laughing at me. If she is not my friend I will be mad at her.

We are greeted with many fans of her and photographers, we pose on the camera and smiled. I searched on a certain person as we arrived and there I can see her having a talk with that guy. Such an eye sore.

The girl beside me is giggling again, she saw how I react and she is making fun of me again.

The emcee announced the first dance and Jin hyung stand up to say something before he went to choose his first dance. I nearly cuss when I saw that he is approaching Tzuyu, I know they had siblings relationship but still. He looked at me and wink, uggh this hyung.

While they are going to the center I can take a full look on her she was wearing a white gown that fits on her body. She was so gorgeous and all of the male are looking at her body.

What kind of dress she is wearing, she look like seducing all the men here. It was too revealing. I can't stay still, I want to go there and cover her.

She is not aware that guys over here are all looking at her hungrily, she was too innocent.

I feel relieved when the music was almost done, I saw that Jin hyung accompany her on her seat. I am not in the mood to go in the dancefloor so I just stay in my seat and drink.

THIRD PERSON'S

She feel unwell so she decided to go to the comfort room, she tell her unnies so that they will not be worrying of her whereabouts.

While she was inside the comfort room she threw up, she become dizzy and tired suddenly. She hold into the sink for help because she was already weak.

" Are you okay?" A female asked her, she can recognize her she was the girl of the man she loves the most.

She tried to nod as response but she feel something on her stomach making her groan in pain.

" Oh my... you are not okay......." the girl panics she don't what to do she can see that Tzuyu was struggling.

" Can...you do... me... a... favour?" Tzuyu asked, she swallowed my pride even she is a stranger to her.

" Of course what is it?"

" Can you... bring...me..to the nearest... hospital... I really can't take..this anymore...please.." She said