THIRTY-NINTH

CHOU TZUYU

      My sleep was disturbed as my alarm ring, I tried to get up when I feel someone is hugging me and a memory last night flashed on my mind.

     Something happened and I allowed it, I don't know but his eyes was very sincere last night when he is apologizing and begging.

    I tried to reach my clothes scattered on the floor, his hands was wrapping my waist tightly that is why I can't move.

   " Are you awake?" His voice startled me and I can feel his lips on my neck.

  " Uhmm.. yeah.... I need to be early at work today." I answered

  " I know you are tired so you rest first..." He said while his hands roam on my still naked body.

  " How about you I heard that you have early appointment today... it's already 5.." I said and I was surprised when he suddenly get up.

   " How can I forget that...." He stand up and he was still naked.

   I suddenly covered my eyes to prevent it how can he act like this was not a big deal. How can he do that when we are not in a relationship? It's partly my fault allowing him but he was tempting last night.

  I saw how he proudly stand and his thing was fully shown infront of me, damn he is big. He saw how I acted and he smirked and he get closer to me making me flinch.

" What are you doing?"

" To give you more access.. you want to see it right?" My eyes become bigger and I pushed him hard and I hear him groan.

    I was now on my office I can't still get over of what I've done, I know it's not right but what did I do.

    " Yah what happened to you, I've been calling you a lot of times but you are not listening to me." Chaeyoung unnie said getting my sense back.

   " I'm just tired unnie." I reasoned out and sigh again

  " I bought you foods, you didn't eat your breakfast and lunch....." She handed me a lot of take outs, I feel hungry when I smell the food. It was already 2 PM and I didn't eat any meal today.

  " Thanks for this unnie.." I dig the foods and it ease a bit my problem.

  " You have meeting with Cha Eunwoo this 3 PM, he already send you the address." How can I also forget that, the work this morning was stressing me it's a case of couple who want to divorce and they stressing my company.

" Noted unnie..." I read the address and as I know this was an expensive restaurant but he needs to keep himself from public, it's also nit safe if he will go to my company when they already know that we are the one handling it. A lot of fans may waiting for him infront of the company.

" Thanks for accepting my case..." Cha Eunwoo  oppa said and he put a wine into my glass.

" That's no big deal oppa." I said, we already done eating. He bring me to this fancy restaurant and the theme was romantic like we are in a lovely date.

" By the way... how do you want to do with them... you want to settle or let the law punish them?" I asked him

" As long I want to be considerate.. I can't allow those person to repeat that again.. that was too much so I want to let the law punish them so that it will serve as lesson to them." I can understand them, defamation is a serious case.

" So we will be forwarding this to the prosecutor so that they can issue warrant of arrest..."

   He left because he had schedule for his commercial, I am enjoying my lonely time to reminiscence until Chaeyoung unnie called me.

" Tzu.. you need to comeback now..." There's a hint of nervousness on her voice.

" What is it unnie?" I asked her but she didn't answer and ended the call.

  I was driving fast when I saw a lot of people inside of my company, I called Chaeyoung unnie to asked what happening and she send me a link of an article.

ACTOR CHA EUNWOO WAS SPOTTED EATING WITH THE CEO OF ELIJAH LAW COMPANY IN A FANCY RESTAURANT.

  A picture of Cha Eunwoo was spread all over the internet just a minute the unknown source posted where he was eating with the famous CEO of Elijah Law Company. It was seen that the two are sharing a romantic date where smile on their faces was visible.

  Some sources said that they were dating since their college. Cherry blossom Entertainment didn't release statement yet regarding on this matter.

  I almost slipped my phone as I read the article, that photo was just a minute ago and it's all over the internet. This is crazy.

  A lot of incoming calls from my unnies and relatives but I didn't answer one of them. I am not on my right mind, how can they said that we are dating.

  I drive my car into the back gate, it's my secret garage and thankfully no one is here.

     The employees are stressed because a lot of calls were coming and asking if the article was true.

" Are you okay?" Chaeyoung unnie said and lead me to sit, I can't compose any words so I just nod at her.

" Ma'am a lot of reporters want to interview you what shall we do?" The guard ask, he also don't know what to do.

" Don't let them, just asked the help of police they are invading already and this is not right." One of the employee said that's why I like him he was one of my competent attorneys.

  The people was lessened when the police came, I just need to rest today but they are not letting me. How can I involve my self in a scandal?

   I turn off my mobile phone because a lot of people were calling my number, even the company page.

  " Tzu... someone want to talk with you.." Chaeyoung unnie handed me her phone.

" Are you okay? I'm sorry for causing this.... I hired the whole restaurant but still there's an outsider went inside and take a photo.." It was Cha Eunwoo, I know he is not at fault.

" I'm fine oppa.. how about you...?" I'm also worried about him, he just cleared his scandal and here again.

" Don't worry our company will be releasing a statement and explain the truth. Just wait and be sure that you are with someone."

I ended the call and return the phone, I can clear this but I don't know how. I'm lost and I forgot how to think a way.

I saw the article published denying the issue, my company was exposed just because of this. I was thankful how they handled this, there are still reporters but atleast it's not like a while ago I can finally go home.

  All of the unnies and oppas came to visit and comforted me at my place. I was thankful how they supported me time to time.

---------------