TWENTY-FIFTH

KIM TAEHYUNG

" Why so cold to her?" Irene noona said while we are having lunch on my office.
She was referring to what happened a while ago, I was really shock to see her again. She become more matured and she was so pretty and her body was still the same.

" do you know it was her noona?"

" I do.. I received her files last night." She said and I nodded at her.

  I don't know what to feel I'm happy and mad at the same time. Happy to see her doing well but mad that why did she came back when I already settled my life. I have my girlfriend now. I accepted her to be our company's lawyer to show her how happy I am now without her.

    " Yes baby." I was on my way to the kitchen to get some coffee when I heard a familiar voice.

   " Did you eat already?" It's almost time for work what she is doing. I cleared my throat to catch her attention when she saw me she was surprised.

  " we wil talk again later at home okay.. love you." So she had already someone and they are living together... that's good for her.

" I'm sorry sir do you want something?"she asked but I'm just staring at her, does she really love me as what Jungkook said to me. They keep on saying that when I was crying because I miss her but why didn't I see it. If she love me why did she left and didn't even contact me.

" Sir?" I was taken a back on her calling me.

" Nothing I'm just getting my coffee." I said and then she nod then left.

She really had the biggest impact to me, I don't know but all the hatred I feel towards her vanished. I promised that I will not be nice to her and just act like we didn't know each other but I think I can't do that. Just seeing her everyday makes me crazy but she had already someone and she seems unaffected on our interactions. She had already someone to call baby and say the word love you. I hope that it was me. Am I cheating with my girlfriend? of course no we just go with the flow we have same situation so we deal that we should act as couple so that our parents stop introducing someone to us. We are just friend but when we are infront of public we act as lovers.

     The working time is almost done so I need to hear some reports from our lawyer to see if what strategies and analysis she found out. I hear a knock from my office door.

" Come in."

  The door opened revealing her, she was holding a laptop and a pile of papers.

" Sir I'm here for the daily reporting." She said and I nod.

   When she start talking I'm just staring at her without listening, she was attractive and how can she report beautifully.

" Sir any objections?" That's the only words I heard, how can I know when I'm not listening to her.

  What should I tell? My phone beeps and I received a file from Irene noona how can I forgot that she is with us. I click it and it is the summary of her reports.

' I know you can't concentrate on her reports so I'm sending you the summary.'

  I scanned it and I think her strategies are better than the last one.

" It's good... Just continue your work." I said and she exited the office.

" How can you be that obvious?" Noona who see it all was laughing at me.

" I don't know... I can't stop staring on her pretty face." I admitted

  " You need to fixed yourself if you continue doing that she may be uncomfortable. Act professional here." She said