TWENTY-NINTH

THIRD PERSON

   While everyone is in chaos about Tzuyu's sudden announcement, they all rushed their work and went to Tzuyu's place. Jackson went to fetch Tzuyu and Jiro at the company and gaining some attentions from workers.

  " Are you okay? What did he say?" Nayeon unnie

" Nothing unnie he just looked at Jiro and left but I know he already notice that." I said

" so he found out already... you must prepare yourself...  Taehyung is unpredictable sometimes." Sana unnie

  I'm causing again a problem this time, the unnies comforted me again I don't know but I feel scared. What if Taehyung will do something?

All of them apologize for not looking at Jiro even they don't have any fault. They disappear one by one because of their business tomorrow. Even it is Saturday they have works. They just checked on me and give me a hugs.

CHOU TZUYU

   I was alone with Jiro but he is now sleeping. I have lot of thoughts on what will he doing but I shrugged when I heard a loud bang from the door.

   I feel scared and opened it, I want to close again when I saw who is it.

  'Kim Taehyung'

His eyes were staring at me deeply.

I can smell alcohol from him as he approach me slowly. He closed the door and he cornered me on the wall.

" Until when will you hide me about him?" He said and I can see the pain on his eyes.

" Why did you left me?" He said again

" you don't know how I suffer when you left I nearly lost my mind."

" and now you even hide my son from me... how can you do that... my dream is to see my first son born but you just stole that from me." his eyes were already tearing up, I feel guilty.

   I gather my strength and talk to him

" I'm sorry...... I want to but you looked so happy with her." I answered

" How can you say that I am happy when you are only my happiness." I feel a butterfly on my stomach hearing that.

" You are drunk... let's talk tomorrow." We cannot talk on this situation he was drunk.

" No I don't want it I want us to talk right now.." He said his eyes are still looking at me.

" But you'r...." I can't finished my words when I can feel his lips brushing mine

All of my feelings towards him came back, I am sure that this man was the only man I love in my entire life.

  He deepened the kiss and I'm answering him back.

🔞🔞 WARNING YOU CAN SCROLL FOR NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE.

( Back to third person)

  He carried her on her room where their son is currently sleeping.

   With a snap, all of their clothes was scattered on the ground. Taehyung was longing for her that's why he was too aggressive.

   He pinned her on the bed where baby Jiro was beside them.

   His hands were travelling her body making her shiver, she can see the lust on his eyes.

   While kissing her, he inserted his thing with all of his might and without giving her any warnings making her moan in pain. Baby Jiro was disturb and he cried, making Taehyung stopped.

   Without removing his thing on her, Tzuyu was having a hard time in rubbing her hands on Jiro's back to make him sleep again. Taehyung was digging his thing deeper on her which makes her want to moan again but he covered her mouth.

  " You need to behave so that he will not be disturb." Taehyung whispered on her, he was still on her top playing her naked breast.

" then don't be too rough." Tzuyu whispered she cannot take the pain he was giving, he moves fastly like there is no tomorrow.

  Taehyung just smirk at her, she makes him long for her for a long time. With the three years they are not together it makes Taehyung more wild and aggressive.

He continued doing his thing and Tzuyu was stopping her self in moaning even though she want to shout in pain she can't because need to be silent.

" Please.. slowly...." she was begging him because he was too fast and hard

" just let me... please." Taehyung said he only wants her.

    After all the position they do and Taehyung seems so satisfied and tired he let her release at last and he also release inside of her.

  " I love you." he said with the last thrust

     He planted her a lot of marks on her body, he was overwhelmed to get the girl he love again. Seeing her and to have sex with her again was the best thing happened in his life.

   He wrapped her on his arms and covered her naked body with a blanket and then sleep.

--------