EIGHTEENTH

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

It was Saturday I can finally rest, my part time job was already done and we don't have training for volleyball. Last week was very tiring for me plus how Taehyung oppa treat me was very stressing. I called him now oppa because he will be mad if I am not addressing him like that.

I am planning to invite my unnies for us to eat, I have my extra money that I got from the part time and my parents send me my allowance that I didn't expect. I am preparing to message my unnies when the door opened.

" Prepare yourself we will going somewhere." He said and left.

He is the one who is demanding but look how respectful he is. Gosh! I'm holding my angers towards him even he acts concerned sometimes his demanding character was still dominant.

I didn't prepare myself, who is he to order me like that even the maid has rights to be respected. I wrapped my body in the blanket, I have my own we just share beds but not the blanket.

I woke up with the loud music, I opened my eyes and saw the punk was holding speakers and he put near my ears.

" Yah....." I'm having my nice sleep but he just ruined it.

" Who told you to sleep when I said that you need to prepare.... I'll wait for you outside don't wait me to do the things.. you know.." He is really getting into my nerves what he just did was childish.

I prepared myself and wear a plain shirt and jeans paired with sneakers. He didn't tell me where are we going so I don't know what to wear. I went outside and saw him watching, I cleared my throat and he looked at me with disgusted face, he scanned my clothes. Like duh.. it's like I will dress nicely when he just told me to prepare.

" Can you make a little effort and change into more brighter one?" Okay now, he is questioning how I dress.

" Why? Do I need to impress someone? Tell me so that I will wear my best dress." I said to piss him off.

He just shrugged and pulled me to his car, it's already his habit. I played on my phone to fight the boring atmosphere, he was serious driving and it seems we are going somewhere far.

" We are here..." I was on my game when he snatched my phone and exit the app. I look around and it was familiar this is the place where he brought me when we first meet. I didn't have the chance to look around last time but now I can see how rich he is. He had all the face, the wealth, the body but he is lacking on something he is not gentleman, you know what I mean.

I only followed him and we are welcomed by lot of maids and guards, why didn't I notice this last time? I let my eyes wander the whole house, it was luxurious type and with a touch of royal concept.

I was left alone in their wide living room, the workers are back at their work and the man who brought me here didn't even tell me what should I do here. I just stand and wait for his commands even there are sofas, it's scary to touch even their sofas looks expensive as golds.

" Acccckkkkk..... babe you didn't tell me that you will be coming." My attention was averted to the woman screaming and hugging the punk.

" You are too loud.. I already informed mom she didn't tell you." So he had girlfriend and she is leaving on their house is that why Sowon stops on forcing herself to him.

I ignored them and played again on my phone, how can he bring me here and didn't even offer me any drinks. Tsss...

" Are you Chou Tzuyu?" it is from the voice before I looked up and she was smiling showing her gums making her cute.

" Ahmm.. yes that's me." I smiled at her and she also did.

" You are?" Her brows raised.

" Ahmm.. I'm his schoolmate..." I answered she might be jealous that her boyfriend brought a girl on their house.