THIRTY-FIRST

MYOUI MINA

       We all gathered to comfort Tzuyu, she was now in pain. It was almost one week when we decided that she should stay with us for him not to feel loneliness. Baby Jiro was taken by his father's custody with their agreements that Tzuyu agreed. I know she just thinking for her son that's why she agreed.

       " Do you think he was too unfair? One year is for too long."  Nayeon unnie said

      " that was not enough for not letting him see his son being born... that was punishment for my selfishness.. I was just thinking about my self that time and didn't think of Jiro... he also needs his dad." Tzuyu weakly said, she is still working with him and I don't know how she can manage that.

     " But Tzuyu... that was too harsh.... why can't you asked your parent's help..." I suggested, she was a daughter of billionaires.

    " I don't want to unnie... I already give them a headache when they knew I was pregnant of my young age... that was a big humiliation for them already."  she said

      I feel bad for her, she always shout Jiro's name at night. We heard that Jiro is now on Taehyung's parents and they are taking care of him. We are worried her healthy eating habits was change into bad one. She always eat instant foods a d rarely do some exercise.

KIM TAEHYUNG

      I only did the best for my son, his mother don't want us to be together so I make this for her to realize things. She was still young and still learning.

       My parents was very happy to know about my son and I told them about his mother. Yoojung was happy to hear about me having a son because her relationship with her ex was getting better. We just need to announce our break up in the public, I know Tzuyu was only worried because of this stupid acting.

      I always encountered her in work but she changed she act professionally. Even Irene noona was scolding me on what I did. But that's the only way for me to have time with my son.

     A weeks passed and my parents still have my son, I was still on process on changing his last name. I want to give the best for my first child because he was the future of the company.

   " How is she?" I called Jeongyeon she was the only one who can understand me so she always update me about her. Even though she don't love me I still care for her.

  " We are worried this days she was throwing up and not eating well." Why can't she take care of herself.

  " Is she with you?" I asked

  " she is in her room, she don't want joining us.... yahh... just told her that you love her and proceed on your plan." She knows my plan, I told her.

" this is not the right time... she still hates me... and I am unsure of what she feel about me."

" but we already told you that she loves you." she said

" I want to see it myself."

  She just sigh and ended the call.

    I want to fixed our relationship but she don't want it. I am ready to ruin my self just to make her happy but she didn't let me. She choose this harder way. Why didn't she just choose marrying me?

CHOU TZUYU

   A month had passed already and I didn't see my son, I don't know if he was sleeping and eating well. Did he miss me
or he already forget me?

   I was living with the unnies again I sold my old apartment to give some money for my son. I know his father was rich but I don't want them to tell that I am not supporting him. Even though he didn't want to receive it I insisted and told him that I'm still his mother.