SEVENTEENTH

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

     It's been a month passed, I am now fully recovered with my foot thanks to my unnies and oppa's and of course him. Due to my injury I asked my teachers for excuse for me to have one week rest and guess he also did so that he can take care of me. I just followed what he said, he didn't allow me to use my phone and didn't even let me go out with my friends especially Chanyeol oppa. I don't know if what's the connection for my recovery but he just said it's what the nurse said.

    For the whole month he just still the same, sometimes cold and sometimes sweet. But I noticed something he is not hanging out with Sowon when I heard that she was important to him, I'm not that interested in his life but Suga oppa said that they have that special connection.

    Suga oppa and I become closer when he called me one time for a coffee, he confessed that he still love Nayeon unnie and ready to make everything just for her. I also know the reason why he broke up with her, so I offered him help. The last time when he drive Nayeon unnie home when she was drunk, when he tried to talk to her in the morning she ignored him. That's why I'm now with him again to lure Nayeon unnie for their date.

  " Are you sure she is coming?" He asked for the nth time.

  " Of course she will be coming...don't worry." I assured him and with that I saw Nayeon unnie coming from the door. I waved at her and she also did.

  " Uhmm.. unnie.. I bump into oppa while I'm waiting for you... do you mind if he can join us?" I lied to her, I tried my best not to be obvious.

  She looks shy but I feel sorry that I lied... but this is for her.

   I find the right timing to leave them together so I texted Lisa unnie to call me and she did.

" I think I need to leave now, Lisa unnie is mad that I forget about our project making today... Can I leave the two of you?" I said and wink at Suga oppa to let him know it was a part of plan.

  " But..." Nayeon unnie

  " I will promise to make up with you next time unnie.. and please accompany oppa for me... I feel bad that I called him to join the date." I said and act cutely to be more effective.

  " Okay... just be careful.." She said and I run fast... I was smiling because I succeed I hope they will talk about their relationship.

   I bumped into Chanyeol oppa as I was going back to my training, I joined the volleyball team and we will be competing next month.

  " What makes you rush, Tzuyu?" He asked.

  " I think I'm late with my training... oppa.." Coach is strict when it comes to attendance and training but he was nice when we are not in the court anymore.

   " oh..... just be careful you might be sprained again.. I will be going first see you there later." I nod at him, I have part time and he is the one who helped me my unnies and oppas are not aware about this but I need to. I was telling that it was about project and Lisa unnie is helping me even I don't want to involve her but she insisted. It was just for 2 weeks and for 3 hours only I already started last week, it's a cafe that is away from our school.

  " Yes oppa... gotta go."

   I'm doomed the coach was not in the mood again.

" Tzuyu, 10 rounds." I know it, that was the punishment for being late to run 10 rounds in the wide gym.

    I was running when someone threw a paper from the group of boys who are having their training also in volleyball. I carefully pick and it shows a cellphone number. Since I joined the volleyball team I always receive papers like this I can also see flowers and chocolates on my locker room where I am hiding my sports attires. For me not to be harsh I get them and eat the chocolates with my unnies.

     I smiled at them and they react like they are teasing the one who threw, he was handsome but I didn't join to flirt.

   " You have already lot of admirers even the other athletes are going here just to see you." Jena unnie she was the oldest in our team, I gained friends but also I have my number one hater it is Yeri. She always talk bad about me but thanks all of the girls here are siding me.

  " I hope I can date them all." I said and she laugh at me, the training was already done and we are both walking going out.

  " I can't relate Tzuyu... how to be you?" She said while scanning my face.

    I bid my goodbye to her and went straight to my work. I work as cashier and I fully covered my face, unnies love to go in the cafes they might come and caught me here.

    It was a tiring day but I need to work hard, I didn't talk to anyone and I just fall asleep even the guy beside me is waking me up for dinner.

PARK CHAN YEOL'S POV

      I am planning to confess on her but I can't and I'm afraid. The last time I fell inlove was when I am highschool. I met this girl as the most popular girl in our school and I was a one of her fan. I am the type of person who don't mingle with everyone not introvert but kinda.

      Our story started when I bumped to her on the school library, she was looking some related literatures for her research and my comfort zone was the library that time. I offered to helped her and she happily accepted, we are always together until I confessed and she answered me. We become the famous couple in the campus, a lot of boys envied me. Our relationship become stronger for 2 years and we graduated and planning to enter the same university but we still follow our dreams so we will not having same course.

     On the first week we are still eating together but suddenly she changed and she just broke up with me with just a one message. I'm hurt, deeply hurt until I heard that she was dating the campus heartthrob, Kim Taehyung.

     " Chan oppa are you okay?" Tzuyu asked she called me Chan because she said Chanyeol is too long. We are now in the library where the safest place and no one can bother us.

     " uhmm.... yes... I'm just lost in my thoughts." I said

     " You look bothered oppa? You can share with me you know I am good listener.. " She said

      " oppa you need to go it is your time for your next class." She knows my schedule that's how close we are.

       I left her in the library because she said that she still have books to finished, she really love books. She said she don't have time to read at home.

--------