FORTY-FIRST

CHOU TZUYU

" Mommy..." I immediately run and hugged my son, I already missed him forgetting that I'm on work and hiding about this.

I saw Taehyung smiling at me, making me realize what just happened.

" Ma'am is already married?"

" She is already a mom?"

" look at her finger she is wearing a ring."

  I scan my finger and how come I am wearing a ring? The moment Chaeyoung unnie came when she massaged my hand flashed on my mind. My mind is still not working a while ago but now it fully working.

I pulled Taehyung while carrying Jiro inside my office.

" What are you doing here? And why did you bring Jiro... and explain this?" I showed him my hand. I stare at Chae unnie but she avoided my eyes.

" Don't blame her... she just helped me and I did this to help you."

" How did this help me?" I said in a soft voice my son is watching us.

" To clear the rumour... to be engaged with me is better than to be involved with a celebrity.." He has a point though.. but my son will be expose and I don't want that.

  My phone vibrates and to see notification that makes me surprise.

✅ CEO of Kim's company and Elijah Law Company are already engaged.

  ✅Business man Kim Taehyung has already a son with the famous CEO of Law Company.

✅ Mr. Kim Taehyung has been spotted going to Elijah Law company.

   An articles are continuously being published because of that.

" What should I do....." I mess my hair, how fast they are to published an articles.

I stare at him badly and he just smile like he did nothing wrong.

" Mommy... are you mad that we came here?" Jiro asked me and I leveled myself to him.

" Of course not, I'm happy that you visited mommy.." I smiled at him, he really ease my problem.

" You know mommy... daddy agreed that we will be celebrating my birthday on his place and he said that we will be planning my birthday today." The smile on his face telling me about his birthday melt my heart. He is excited to celebrate it with his father.

  I told Chaeyoung unnie to cancel my appointments for today so that I will be have time with my son. We went into his place as he insisted, I can't argue with him infront of my son. I received lot of phone calls and messages asking about my engagement. Yes we are engaged but it's in the past. I don't know but the ring I'm wearing is the ring that he give me when we are engaged.

" I already contacted some birthday organizers and this is the things they offered." He give me that hand out and not bad.

  I explained it to my son and used simple words for him to understand.

" Shall I invite my friends in school?"

" Of course." his dad answered

" How about my teachers?" My son is really sociable.

  " You can as long as you know them don't invite strangers okay.." I said and he happily nod.

  Taehyung cooked for us while I'm busy contacting some people who can help me in fixing all things needed in the party. I looked for my old classmates who had business related so that I can helped them.