FIFTH

CHOU TZUYU POV

   It's been a month since I've been his slave, he really make me his total slave. He makes me cook his food even his assignments and projects he make me do it. I want to make complain but my unnies future is in his hands. The news that I am his slave spread in the whole school that's why everyone look at me like I'm very low but thanks to my unnies they are there to the rescue as always.

    I am happy that no one ruin my morning, he didn't text me for something. I wear my usual clothes which is denim skirt and simple shirt.

     The teacher give the quiz and luckily I have time to review this morning, I answered what I know and just guess the others that I'm not sure.

" I got a low score again... I'm not good in Science.." Dahyun unnie said while we are having a snack it's a miracle that he didn't order me something.

  " That's okay unnie your score is still good." Chae unnie trying to comfort her.

  " Tzuyu got the highest score again. Even she had a busy day she manage to review." Dahyun unnie

  I just laugh at her and we continue eating the unnies are busy for something that's why they didn't join us.

  " Look who's here." A disgusting voice which I am not familiar echoed in the whole canteen making us turn around.

   " Sowon?" The only word I heard from Dahyun unnie

  " Yeah, surprise to see the girl you hurt a month ago was back." The girl said she has the bitch face.

  " and I heard that this girl is my boyfriend's slave." she was staring at me like she hated me in my past life. So is she's that punk girlfriend, I could say they suit each other.

  " Don't involve her in your plan of revenge.. she is innocent." Chaeyoung unnie said

" Why not? when he is my boyfriend's slave then I can also order her... uhmm.. I want cheese pizza and pineapple juice."  She said but I just ignored her, who does she think she is, it's not added on the contract that I should serve his girlfriend. I continue eating but she banged the table making me stand on my sit, I am tall but she was taller. It was her advantage but I don't care.

" What is your problem?" I shouted at her, I don't want to be disturbed when I'm eating.

" Wow.. you have the guts to shout at me, I remind you I'm the King's girl so better know your place... SLAVE." She really emphasize the word slave which I hate the most.

" I don't care who you are... I just want to finish my food in peace, can I?" I told her in calm way but I am not prepared on her next move she pushed me at the floor making me stumble down and hit my knees. I feel a stinging feeling on both of my knees but I didn't make that as a reason not to get revenge to her. I stand up and push her also, she was like a poor lady lying on the floor when a loud thud was heard. A group of boys are coming in our way, and to my bad luck it was the guy I hate the most.

  " oppa she hurt me." Sowon said in her not normal voice. The punk helped her to stand up and he stared at me like he want to kill me. I didn't expect it when Sowon attack me and pulled my long hair, I didn't let her win so I also pulled her hair. Even my scalp is hurting she didn't stop pulling my hair.

  " Can you stop it...." Our fight was stopped when one of that punk friend pulled Sowon away from me and I didn't like it when that punk push me to the floor, it was harder than the first one. I felt my whole body aching due to the impact.

  " Know your limitations my slave." He said and leave the canteen. I heard some noise saying that I deserve this because I hurt his girlfriend. Why do I feel like I'm defeated with her? But why? I don't even like him.