THIRTY-THIRD

KIM TAEHYUNG

" Are you planning on hiding again about this Tzuyu?" I am mad right now, she is thinking on leaving again.

  When Yoojung answered my call a while ago she tell me something that makes me surprised.

FLASHBACK

" Yoojung where are you and why are you with Tzuyu?" I asked

" just come here we are at your hospital right now." As I heard that I drive there fast as I can. I feel bad about this.

  I saw her on the rooftop she said that we need to talk.

" What is it?"

  " I think it's time for us to announce our break up." I don't understand her

" why? We are still doing fine right?"

" No... especially now." She said I can see her face and she was happy.

" What do you mean?"

" you will not be asking why I am here with Tzuyu.."

" of course I want to but answer me first."

  " what I found out a while ago is the reason why I want to announce our fake break up..."

" don't make me wait just straight to the point." I sternly said

" Okay... can't wait are we.... a while ago I saw Tzuyu at the CR she was struggling in pain..  and she asked me if I could bring her to a hospital because she can't take it anymore..."

" What happened to her?" She is still the mother of my son that's why I'm worried.

" Let me finish.... the doctor said that she was six weeks pregnant."

  What? She is pregnant... who made her pregnant? Who is that lucky punk?

" You are curious about the man who make her pregnant.... it's you pabo." I suddenly remember that something happened between us last month.

   I'm a father again, it makes me happy that I am the one who makes her pregnant.

" If you want to see her she is in room 209... don't worry I will handle this." As she said that I run fast to find that room.

END OF FLASHBACK

  All of eyes were on me now, I can't let her leave again with my child.

" Sir.... what are you doing here?" she was stuttering

" Stop it Tzuyu... don't act because I already know it." I said controlling my voice, the people around us let the two of us to talk that's why they left leaving only the two of us on the room.

   She avoided my eyes and played with her hands, she was still the same Tzuyu I know. She was nervous if she act like that.

  We hear a knock on the door then a doctor came which my cousin. She looks at me sighing, she seems to figure out the situation.

" You said earlier that you don't have boyfriend so I want to ask if do you have guardian so that I can tell them the problem." She said, I raised my eyebrows towards her but she just ignored me. It is not obvious that I am her guardian, I'm the father of the child she's conceiving.

" Ahmm... I have my..."

" I am her guardian." I cutted her.

  Jisoo noona just rolled her eyes to me, I know she hates me because of what I did.

" Can I ask what is your relationship to this man?" Jisoo noona asked Tzuyu.

   Tzuyu looked at me before answering.