NINTH

JI HYO'S POV

   They are crazy. How can they demand that Tzuyu should leave with them? It's not even part of the contract.

   " You can't do this.. we already allowed her to be your slave." I said firmly with the six boys infront of us.

  " But it's written in the contract that she should serve him 24/7 so that means she can live with us." Rapmon said

  " I can't allow that... you are taking our Tzuyu away from us." Mina said it was my first time again to hear her shout that loud.

  " Please it's for her safety... you know Taehyung can be stubborn and demand Tzuyu to buy her something in the middle of the night... and there are many circumstances can happen to her while she was out." Jin, I think he had point with that.. but we can't let Tzuyu live with them.

   " I can do it unnie." I hear Tzuyu speak, she didn't speak when they suddenly came and told us about the news. She was pissed by how Taehyung treat her a while ago. He literally remind Tzuyu is his slave and she should follow him and then he left so this six boys are the one who are begging us.

  " You can't do that Tzuyu... you are the one who suffered because of us." I told her but she shook her head.

  " It's fine unnie...it's just for 5 months and we will be together again... I can manage unnie." She said on her angelic voice, I was guilty she is weighing the punishment we should get. If we didn't hurt that Sowon girl she is not suffering but that girl is annoying she is bullying all of the girls who have crush on Taehyung.

" What will I tell to Jackson oppa he will be mad at this?" Nayeon unnie, Jackson is Tzuyu's closest guy on Got7 he treat Tzuyu as his younger sister.

  " Cover me up unnie.. I'll promise I will not do anything that you don't like." She said.

   Since she begged us we cannot stop her anymore so they help her in preparing her things while I am left with the boys.

" Can we talk to you... it's a serious matter." Jin said he is handsome and one of the girls have crush on him but they don't want to tell it.

  " What is it?" I asked

  " Since you are the leader we will be telling you why we want Tzuyu to live with us." They are very serious, so there's a reason behind.

  " My ears are ready just make sure it's reasonable." I told them.

  They started talking and I was shock at their reason, he really needs Tzuyu. I know it, every man had a reason why they are acting odd and Taehyung is one. He look bad boy but I can see the kindness in her heart.

" Promise us that you keep this as a secret and for Tzuyu we will telling her if  we will arrive later." Suga said and I just nodded.

   The boys helped Tzuyu to carry her belongings and they put it on their car. We bid our goodbyes and Sana, Mina and Momo are crying.

  " We can still meet I'm just leaving with them unnie." Tzuyu said when she see their tears.

" But... they are getting you from us..." Sana said while wiping her tears.

  " Don't cry unnie... it's just for 5 Months..." She assured them and they left.

   I hope she can help Taehyung to be back, I heard from Lisa that he is not like that.

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

FLASHBACK:

   I was in the middle of the forest chased by 3 eyed monsters, I saw my how my  grandmother covered me just be sure that I am safe. They killed my grandmother and I witnessed how brutal they do, she is old and she can't fight anymore but she told me to run away. I hesitated but she told me to continue, I run crying without looking back because it hurts to see her condition.