TWELFTH

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

        My team mate on volleyball told me that they manage to order jerseys for our game today so we need to be early for fitting. They don't know our sizes so they just order free sizes and they put random numbers with our names.

  " I almost forgot that we have game today." Lisa unnie said when we meet on the tailor shop.

  " We focused on our reporting but thanks to Yuqi for thinking this idea... it's a plus point for team cooperation." I said, we are 8 in total our class was composed of 18 boys and 16 girls with a total of 34 students in our class. There's a team cooperation in one of the criteria so I think this idea will a big help.

    They all tried their clothes I need to look for them first if they had problem regarding on the jerseys. I should be the last because I'm the captain here.

  " I was worried for you pretty lady, you are quite tall I think the shorts will be too high for you." The tailor says her concern making all of them look at me.

  " Dang. I forgot that Tzuyu is so tall." Yuqi said

  " It's okay I can double it with a shorts.. so that we will be wearing uniform.. I don't want to ruin it." I said, I am the tallest in my group and the rest have average height so it's no problem for them.

" Are you sure?" Sakura asked me

" Yes of course.. don't mind me."

   We rushed to school, we need to be early because we will be the one to report. Jaehyun oppa is also calling us already.

   Thankfully we manage to prepare our reports before our teacher came.  Lisa unnie had a good start followed by Jaehyun oppa, and for the final and conclusion I was the one tasked. I did my best, I research about this and read about the topic.

   We received compliments for our amazing teamwork and unique strategies for the explanation. We did well even Yeri throw us a questions, we answered it properly.

   Afternoon class were suspended for our PE, not only us but also other classes so everyone can watch our game. Our group gathered on the shower room to use our jersey uniform.

   I used black cycling before the shorts, the jersey is colour white with a touch of purple.

  " You still slay even in sports attire." Chae unnie said while helping me in fixing my hair in ponytail. I already put cream to cover the marks but not sure if it can stay longer.

   " Are you sure you are okay with your shorts its too much... you can use other it's okay." Lisa unnie telling me her concerns.

  " Its okay unnie atleast the cycling help and there's a knee pads, it can cover my legs."

  We took photo first as usual Lisa unnie, she is fond of posting pictures on her account.

  " Wait.." Dahyun unnie stopped us, the others are already in the gym and we are the last one to join them.

  " What's your jersey number Tzuyu?" She asked me, I didn't bother to see my number because Yuqi said it was random.

  " This is not good, why does it need to be that number." Chae unnie said

  " 25 is Taehyung oppa number and he don't like other to used that in our school." Chae continue, I remember the shirt he lend me it was #25.

  " Don't worry guys he can't do that to Tzuyu... trust me I will be on your side." Lisa unnie assured us so we continue going to the gym.