TWENTY-THIRD

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

    3 years later

      My parents decided to finish my study here in Taiwan before I can do what I want. My grandpa passed away last year so my parents can go back at their work again. I'm now a certified attorney I just graduated yesterday with an award of Magna Cum Laude.

      " Mommy... I want to pee." My little Jiro said, I got pregnant before I leave Korea and about his father I don't have any news about him. I hide my son to my unnies but I'm still on contact with them.

      " Okay baby..." I carried him, he was already turning 3 this year. When my parents know about my pregnancy they supported me and enrolled me for home study. I just enter school when I give birth, her nanny is on her day off that's why I'm on mommy duty.

    "  So when are you planning to go back at Korea?" Mom asked me, I already told them I already passed some of my resumes on the big firms in Korea and I was accepted on one of the known law firm.

    " Next week mom and I will be bringing Lili she already agreed." Lili is my son's nanny.

   " Okay.. we will support you as long as don't forget to visit us. We want to see how my grandson grow and are you planning to tell it to his dad?" I didn't expect that, and I have no plan on telling him that we created Jiro that night.

  " I don't know mom... you know he had already girlfriend when we did Jiro so maybe they are now married." I heard from Sana unnie that he is dating Irene again that's the main reason I decided to leave to forget him.

" Okay.. but you can't deny he looks like his dad." Mom is right Jiro is a total copycat of his dad even their characteristic and mannerisms are the same. Mom knows Taehyung because he is always featured on magazines as a successful man.

     I informed my unnies that my flight was today, they are all have works now. Nayeon unnie and Suga oppa are engaged now meanwhile Jimin oppa and Dahyun unnie are in a relationship. Sana unnie and Mark oppa had on and off relationship. The rest are singles maybe. As for Chanyeol oppa, I have still my contact to him and he is the only one who knows that I give birth.

     I am carrying Jiro and Lili was holding our things I look around and see my unnie and Got 7 oppa are all present. I waved my hands and they seems didn't recognize me, I changed my hairstyle and the way I dress.

  " Unnie... it's me Tzuyu." I said when I am already infront of them but they are just looking at me.

   " Tzuyu is that really you?" Jihyo unnie said and pinch my cheeks.

  " Yes unnie... I'm still Tzuyu." I said but their eyes caught the kid I'm holding.

  " I will explain later unnie." They all nodded and I introduced them Lili.

    The boys helped to carry our things we went to the apartment I bought for us to stay. They offered me to stay with them but I'm not alone anymore. I know they have lot of questions for me but I told them that I will explain later.

    The apartment was not that big but can accommodate the three of us I need to save money for my son and I don't want to depend on my parents. I told Lili to bring sleeping Jiro on our room and she did.

  " I really want to ask many questions but please answer this is he your son?" Nayeon unnie is the first one to asked question.

" Uhmm yes unnie he is Chou Jiro." I said and they are all shocked.

" How come?"

" whose the father?"

" did you get married without our knowledge?"

" Whose that lucky punk?"

   The unnies and oppas have many questions so I told them the whole story.

FLASHBACK

   I woke up on unfamiliar room with my whole body aching, I tried to move but I found out that I'm not alone and we are both naked.

     I was nervous that time and get my clothes that scattered on the floor and wore it and immediately exited the hotel. It's a 5 star hotel and I found out that he booked the VIP room because we are on the top floor.

   With my aching body I manage to go home and washed immediately before the unnies wake up. I didn't tell them what happened and I didn't saw any single trace of him since that night. Maybe he just treat me like his one of his sex toys. The exam was done and the first semester was over just like the contract.

   I want to meet him for the last time so I texted him for us to meet to end our contract be agreed so I told him the detail. I waited for almost 5 hours but no Kim Taehyung came, I will be leaving the country without seeing him.

END OF FLASHBACK

" So are you telling that Taehyung impregnated you before you left?" Sana unnie

"Yup I just found out when I passed out and my mom is the one who knows first."

" but how did you manage to finish school?"

" home schooling and my parents supported me."

" no wonder he looks like mini Kim Taehyung." Jackson oppa said

" Then what's your plan? Are you telling him?" Momo

" I have no plan... and Jiro calls my dad as his dad." I said

" I'm curious can he speak Korean?" Chae unnie

" Yes unnie, I did that in case he want to know his father." I said

  They all comforted me, they feel sorry that they cannot supported me but I told them that it's not their fault.

    They give me welcoming party and I'm very thankful about that. Also most of them promised to give me welcoming gifts even I don't want to their presence is enough.

    I informed Jin oppa that I'm back at Korea, I didn't contact him for almost three years hoping that he didn't change his number.

' Oppa it's me Tzuyu want to tell you that I'm in Korea right now.'

KIM SEOK JIN

    I was having my late dinner when I received a message, I was shocked because she never contacted me for the 3 years.

    She said she is back.

   Is this for good?

   I hope it was.

   When Tzuyu left, everything is a mess. I pity seeing Taehyung cried when he heard that Tzuyu left without saying him a word. I know he loves her but he didn't have chance to tell her because he was distracted with Irene's situation. He explained that he was just helping Irene on her mother when we talked about it one time. Even Jungkook was shocked on the truth.

       Taehyung was stressed about that and he hated Tzuyu for leaving him. I don't know if what will be happening if they meet again.

      I paved that thought and sleep hoping that everything will be alright.

-------