TWENTY-SIXTH

THIRD PERSON

  She was running because she was 30 minutes late on her work, it was her second day of her work only but she ruined her image already.

  Lili, the hired caretaker of her son was not feeling well so she needs to look for available person who can take care of Jiro. Thankfully Chaeyoung has her day off so she volunteered herself, Tzuyu needs to feed her son first before she can leave it to Chae. Telling her the must do and must not for Jiro making her forgot the time.

   She was infront of the door of the CEO office where some of employees under him was focusing on their own work. She wipe her sweats and sigh that the boss is not there until....

" What attitude you show when it's only your second day but you are already late?" The deep voice was so serious and the attention of all the workers are on her.

" I'm sorry sir." She said while bowing on him, her sweats was still visible because she run fast just to make it on time but she failed.

" Do you think your sorry can fix that attitude of yours.. what I hate the most was the employees who are late going to work." He said with almost shouting.

   She want to cry but she hold it even she can't take the fact that her boss embarrass her infront of many people.

" I will not do it again sir." She manage to say even she was already trembling.

" Make sure and be thankful that I didn't fire you." He closed the door of his office with a loud force making her shock.

   Irene who is his secretary approach her and offered her a towel. She can see that she was sweating so she helped her to go on her office.

" Thanks... Ms. Bae." She said

" Don't be formal Tzuyu you can call me unnie... I don't mind it." She said while giving her another towel.

" What is this for unnie... this towel is enough." She said

" I think your son threw up on your clothes and use that towel to wipe it." Tzuyu was shock to hear that from Irene.

" How did you know I have a son?" she asked

" I have your info remember... but don't worry your secret is safe with me.. just wipe that so that no one can see that you are already a mother." She said and helped Tzuyu wipe her clothes, she was wearing white blouse and mini skirt paired with heels.

" thanks again unnie." She said and hugged her before Irene left.

   She continued her works, she had schedule today for meeting some complainants so she will be going out. She is with one employee who is assigned as her assistant.

" Tzuyu it's me Jaehyun." Tzuyu was not that observant and she even didn't recognize her classmate

" Oh I'm sorry for not recognizing you.... my thought was filled up with lot of things." She said

  " Don't worry I want to talk to you yesterday but you are not looking at my side.. thankfully they assigned me to be your assistant." He told her with excitement.

   He volunteered to carry some of papers  that needed on the meeting. Jaehyun was also tasked to help her on settling with the complainants and to drive for her also because she has no car.

" How's life, I was shocked when I heard that you were going back to Taiwan without telling us... Lisa was crying when she heard that." He started the convo with her while they are on the car.

" I'm sorry for that.. I want to tell you but it was better if not knowing that Lisa unnie can't allow me to leave... by the way how is she I didn't hear any news from her."