THIRTEENTH

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

     I was about to go out from the gym to change my clothes when a pair of arms stopped me.

   " Wear this." He give me a purple jersey.

   " What will I do with this?" I asked him with my eyebrows raising in confusion.

   " No more question just wear it I will wait you here." He said.

     I am tired so I just obeyed him, I have no plans on watching basketball but my unnies want to support Got 7 oppa. We won the game and the volleyball coach invite me to join the volleyball team which I want to think it first.

    I enter the shower room and saw my unnies wearing green shirts in uniform.

  " Oh Tzuyu you are here.... you need to wear this." They handed me also a green shirt.

  " Unnie... I have a problem.." I raised the purple jersey which that man gave me.

  " Oh... it seems you need to support them."

   I just shrugged and wear the purple jersey, we went back to the gym and I parted my way from them. I need to be in BTS team he might be scolding me. I saw GOT 7 pouted at me, they seem disappointed that I didn't support them while they give me a while ago. I feel sorry and just wave at them and mouthed "fighting".

   I was in the middle of finding my seat when someone approach me, a group of girls. They are staring at me badly and scanning my shirt.

  " Do you think you are too much, at first you used his number on your jersey and now your wearing a customized one?" I think they are from Nursing department who are freshmen. I just realized that the jersey I'm wearing is different from other supporters, number 25 is printed and his name but the size is fitted into me.

   " I'm sorry?" That was just the word I formed, it's not my fault anyway.

  " Acting innocent miss, you are only his slave so don't act like his girlfriend." They spat at me making my blood boil but I controlled it.

  " I'm not... you are just the one imagining...and he is not my type." I told them to stop blabbering.

  " Make sure missy." They said and left.

   I was about to sit when someone approach me again, it was Sowon's group. She scanned again my shirt like there is something wrong.

  " What an attention seeker... do you think he will be liking you if you do that... dream off Tzuyu." As usual she didn't tell a nice words to me.

  " Do you think I want to wear this? I want to informed you that your self proclaimed boyfriend make me wear this disgusting clothes." I am already tired of them, why can't they just mind their own world.

   " What did you say?" A deep voice interrupted our talk, not again please  his eyes were burning in anger.

   " Ahmm......" I didn't finished my words when he dragged me again to their assigned seats. All of the female audience looked at me like they want to kill me.

  " stay there and don't ever leave... prepare also later.. you need punishment for that I will not let you go this time." He was so serious talking, I suddenly got nervous on his warnings.

    The other boys look at me questioningly but I just smiled at them. The game started and the loud cheers were the only thing I heard. Lisa unnie came to accompany me, she is his friend so it's expected that she is here. I am not a fan of basketball so I can't relate if who is winning the game so I just seat and pretend I'm watching. I feel thirsty so I get my water on my bag, I have one since I need to bring because I feel dehydrated since the game a while ago.