SEVENTH

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

   I can't complain to him because he was mad a while ago, I am now stuck on his club. Even he knows that I'm minor he has the power he owns the club. I scrolled my phone and reply Jihyo unnie that I'm okay.

  He bring me to a private room and I can see guys who are already here with a woman on their laps. It's my first time to witness like this in person I only see it on television.

  " Sir we have new girl do you want for me to call her?" A lady in her 30s asked the punk, I am still standing because I don't know what to do. The people inside are looking at me up and down making me conscious.

  " No need. I have already mine." With that he pulled me to his lap making me surprised. I want to escape from him but he hold me tighter and whisper me something.

  " Just do it. One wrong move can make your unnies in danger." He always threatened me with my unnies.

" Ohh... she is pretty...." the lady said and left.

    My back was facing him and I can feel his hands travelling in my waist making me ticklish.

  " You bring your own girl this time." The guy said, it was my first time seeing them.

  " She is pretty... just tell me if you don't want her anymore I will get her." The guy said, what do they think about me a thing.

  " No she is only mine.. I am not sharing her with anybody." The punk said

  " Oh that's first time I always get the girls who are drooling over you when you threw them away." What the heck I am hearing? Do they think girls are just toys?

  " She is not kind of that girls she is different." The man carrying me said, I am not comfortable so I attempted to escape but I failed many times.

  " Oh... sorry for that... do you want a drink pretty lady?" One of the guys offered me a drink I don't want to be rude but I am not still allowed.

  " She will not be drinking... she only went here to accompany me." I was thankful of that.

  The boys are talking about businesses I can't relate, the punk was already drunk a bit. I can feel his hands travelling in my waist making me feel uncomfortable. It's awkward feeling this is my first time feeling like this.

   I can see the girls inside are looking at me like they hate me, what did I do? I was taken aback when this punk brush his lips to my neck, I want to punch and kick him because he is taking advantage of me. This is not added in the contract but I can't do anything but this is weird why do I like the feeling. I have no interaction with boys because my mom and dad was strict when I was abroad.

  " What are you doing?" I whispered to him but he just continue doing it, I stopped my self to moan when he put his hands inside my upper garments and slowly grab my breast. I tried to hold his hands to stop and thankfully he did, I am still innocent with things like this. I can hear him chuckle when he see my reaction.

  I saw my phone beep and to see that I receive plenty of calls from unnies, it's already my curfew hour.

  " I need to go home now." I tried to persuade him but he just shook his head.

  " My unnies will be scolding me please.." I tried to act cute infront of him even I know I will regret doing it.

  " Give me your phone.." He said and I hesitate to give him.

    I saw him typing something and he send it, he didn't return me the phone after that.

  " you don't need to worry now... just enjoy and relax." how can I enjoy if my move was limited.