FORTY-SECOND

THIRD PERSON

   Tzuyu was spending her night on Taehyung's place, after the guests left she clean the venue and make Jiro sleep.

   The door opened slowly and he saw Taehyung smiling at her weirdly.

" What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked him, he was now flexing his body making Tzuyu gulped. He was topless wearing only boxers.

" Don't tell me you forget what you promised to your son.... let's grant his wish now.." He slowly approached her and she was trying to back away but she can't go anywhere.

  " No way... I just tell him that so tha..." She was cutted by Taehyung's kiss, she tried to pushed him but he was so strong. He begun kissing her neck make her moan.

  " seriously.....aahhh." She tried to talk but he bite her neck living a mark.

Taehyung suddenly carried her making her surprise.

" yahh.... put me down..." She is slapping his naked upper body.

" shhhh.... Jiro was sleeping here...I'm sure you don't want him to wake up so it's better if we do it at my room.. you are too loud you know..." Tzuyu got embarrass on what he said, feeling defeated.

" because you are too harsh..." She tried to defend her self

   By Taehyung's willingness to do he finally got her permission. The night was full of pleasure and love.

--

After a month, Taehyung and Tzuyu was already engaged and guess Tzuyu was pregnant as Jiro wished.

Their friends are happy to hear the news that the two had already settled their complicated relationship. For all the struggles they faced, they ended being together by the grace of God.

" Save the date." Tzuyu was happy distributing the invitation cards to her employees.

" wow... we are really happy to be invited on this grand wedding..." The closest employee told her.

" No problem.. you are my family after all..." She said

  Even though Taehyung prohibited her to work, she wants to go and give the invitation cards personally. The company was handled by Chaeyoung and she trusted her well.

On the other side Taehyung was also happy announcing that date of their wedding on his company.  He is happy that he finally got her yes after the long time of chasing.

" Are you not giving us one?" Irene asked him, she just got from her hometown.

" Do I need to... of course you are invited automatically.." He said, he was happy also to see Irene being happy with Chanyeol.

" Congrats bro.... finally...." Chanyeol said and they hugged each other in manly way.

They are both busy for their preparation of the wedding and for inviting their friends. A lot of people extended their congratulations to the couple. They was also featured with the famous magazine as expensive couple. They are both from rich family.

" you will be married now.. make sure you will be matured now." Jin is giving advice to Taehyung

" Of course hyung... I will..." He never felt happy like this before.

" Be happy and give us many kids....you know I love kids..." Jin

" Yah.. you must make your own... I know my cousin also like to have child..." He said to Jin, his relationship with Jisoo is getting stronger.

Mina and Sana can't stop crying can't believe that Tzuyu will be getting married already.

" Shh.... how can she be happy if you are acting like that."  Jeongyeon tell them, Tzuyu was just laughing on their funny reactions.

" but Tzuyu was our baby....and that damn guy is getting her from us...." Sana said sniffing... Dahyun was busy wiping her tears to comfort her.

Chaeyoung was busy taking photos of Mina having cute sob..

" Unnie.... I can already manage... I have Jiro on my young age... so don't worry about me..." Tzuyu tried to light up the mood.

  They hugged her for the last the before sending her to their home, they are already staying together because of Jiro.

     They used to be enemy at first but now they become each other significant one. Their first encounter may not that good at least they end up together.

      T H E E N D🎉

Thank you for reading and supporting all my works... I will be publishing books in the future.