EIGHTH

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

I am now under interrogation because of the kiss marks on my neck.

" Did the two of you did that thing?" Momo unnie said, I know what she mean but of course no.

" I already told you unnie... we didn't." It's my nth time saying that.

" But that kiss marks where did you get that... and you are in trouble girl."

" It's from that punk unnie.. I tried to stopped him but he forced me." I said

" He didn't do anything besides that right?" Mina unnie

" Yes unnie.. he only marked me." I answered.

" But to be marked by Kim Taehyung is a big deal." Dahyun unnie

" what do you mean unnie?"

" It was a rumour that if Taehyung wants a girl he will marked her as his property and many girls were dreaming that.. but he only marked one girl." What non sense is this?

" It was Sowon right?" I asked

" No... it's an unnie who graduated last year... she was the only girl marked by him... and Sowon doesn't have yet.. that's why many still don't believe that they are dating even Taehyung was treating her like her girlfriend."

I'm still on the process of thinking what they told me, so he had a girl on his past and Sowon is really not his girlfriend but why did he marked me.

" You need to cover that you will be on trouble if someone will see that.." Jeongyeon unnie and give me a turtle neck clothes.

" But how do they know that it was from him... it can be from other men also?" I asked..

" The kiss was in v shape.. and yours was like that... if you don't know Kim Taehyung was called V." Nayeon unnie

" But other can imitate it... he is not the only one who can do that." I was really curious.

" Many tried but they failed... because anyone who tried to imitate that will be in danger.." Chaeyoung unnie

It was really the most weirdest thing I heard... but I don't get it why.

I used the clothes that Jeongyeon unnie give me and went to school with them. When they heard what happened yesterday they scold me.

" Thanks unnie.." We thanked them and they went to their own classes.

" Be careful guys... especially you Tzuyu.. I don't want to hear your name again." Jihyo unnie said, it was true my name was always on the news of the school gossip. Imagine that I am not doing anything but people are talking about me.

Chae unnie and her group will be the reporter for today, I helped her making the powerpoint presentation. She was nervous but we tell her that it's okay.

When they are done reporting some of our classmates threw them a hard questions but I believed in her, she can answer that. She looked at me and I just nod at her, this was the one we practiced when we are on our way.
The teacher compliment them for their amazing reporting.

" What will we do for our report?" Jaehyun who is one of my groupmate asked me, we will be the reporter next week. I let Dahyun and Chae unnie to go first at the canteen.

" our topic is broad so we should divide it, we are three on the group so let's divide it..." I answered him.

"Wait I'll call for Lisa so that we discuss with her." he shouted her name, Lisa is one of our classmate she is nice and pretty but we didn't talk that much.