Tzukook: Just Between Us 🔞

(Requested by bahokaglubotperiodt)

(Concept by author: Jungkook and Tzuyu have been seeing each other for a while now, but in secret. They can't have anyone find out or they'll be in trouble)

(Jungkook POV)

It's torture. She's sitting right there in front of me, but I have to pretend I have no idea who she is.

How am I supposed to pretend I don't know her when we literally just made out in her dressing room.

This whole thing seems pointless to me. They told us we're not allowed to date, but they should've known we were just gonna do it anyways. If anything, they should be mad at themselves.

While we were filming, we kept locking eyes. We weren't the only ones on set, so I tried to be conscious of it, but it was like her eyes were speaking to me.

When we locked eyes again, this time, she looked me up and down before subtly smirking to herself. I knew exactly what she was thinking. Thinking about that at work? I thought she knew better.

I took that and ran with it.

We were sitting across from each other. I acted like I was getting hot so I could take off my blazer. She wouldn't look me in the eyes, but I knew she noticed.

As soon as the recording wrapped up, she was out of there. I was kind of confused until I got her message a few seconds later.

TZ: meet you at home cutie

I chuckled quietly to myself.

I got home as soon as I could.

I stepped through the door and met Tzuyu's piercing eyes.

"H-hey." I said.

She steps closer to me and lightly pushes me, "You're funny."

"What?"

"I saw what you were doing back there. You're too obvious, babe."

"Oh..." I scratch my neck, "Well...did it work at least?"

She takes another step even closer, wrapping her fingers around my shirt collar, "I can't say that it didn't."

My head instinctively tilts to the side, letting myself lean forward until our lips met.

I place my hands gently around her waist. Her hand slips down to start unbuttoning my shirt.

I break the kiss to say something, "I know you've been thinking about this all day."

"Less talking, more kissing, please." She quickly releases the rest of the buttons on my shirt before locking lips again. I laugh as we kiss.

I slowly turn us around, walking backwards, still kissing, stumbling over things in my apartment trying to make it over to the bedroom.

We only get about half way when and then I end up tripping on the coffee table. I lose my balance and we fall, luckily, onto the couch.

I pull her on top of me, "The couch will have to do."

She doesn't say a word, she just holds my face, desperately trying to kiss me again, but I switched it up and slowed things down.

I pulled my arms free from my shirt and dropped it on the ground.

I flipped us around one more and stood up in front of her.

"Are we really doing this right now?" I ask.

"Is that even a question?"

I take off my belt, but there was a knock on the door as soon as I dropped it.

We both freeze, hoping that whoever was at the door would just go away.

Another knock.

"W-who is it?" I call, still frozen.

"Jungkook-ssi! It's Taehyung!"

"I can't come to the door right now! I'm...I'm naked! I mean- I just got out of the shower!" I cringe at my sorry excuse.

"Oh, okay. Well I have your shoes you left in the practice room. I'll just leave them here."

"Kay! Thanks!"

I listen to hear him place my shoes on the ground and walk off.

I sigh, "Sorry, where were we?"

Her eyes go down, and I'll just say, she wasn't looking at my feet.

"Oh, right."

Next thing you know, we're both back on the couch.

I'm hovering over her, gazing into her eyes.

"What?" She asks after I don't say or do anything for a bit.

"I love you."

She gives me one long kiss, "I know."

I position myself between her legs and sink back down so that our faces were millimeters apart.

I watch her expression change as I push myself inside. Her grip on my shoulders becomes tighter.

I wait for her to open her eyes again before going any further.

I kiss her neck before whispering to her, "You like that, baby?"

Her eye shut again as I go back out and in, but she nods slowly.

"Faster..." She says under her breath.

I didn't need a confirmation.

I went back down to kiss down her neck. She held onto me tight as I sped things up.

I started losing my breath, the sweat rolling down my chest. Meanwhile, she was kissing my body wherever she could reach. She moaned as she did, the vibrations from her voice against my skin gave me a tingly feeling.

I slowly push her legs back, making it easier for me to get deeper. My core was burning, I started to slow down a bit.

"Don't stop..don't stop...ah-" She pulls me down closer to her.

"Fuck, babe...oh my god-" I wrap one of my arms around the back of her shoulders to slightly lift her up so I could kiss her again.

I pull her up, so that she's in my lap. Our bodies were right up against each other, my hips making her bounce.

She inhales sharply, hugging me tight, moaning against my neck.

I reached my limit and stopped. I fell back onto the couch, pulling her on top of me.

I stay still for a second, trying to catch my breath. I look back up to see her looking into my eyes.

"You're good at this." She says.

"Well, we've had a lot of practice." I smirk.

"Y'know what...actually, I think you could use some more practice."