Taesana: Anniversary 🔞

(Ship and concept requested by crispytime)

(Concept: Taehyung gets Sana something special for their anniversary and they want to try it out right away)

(Sana POV)

"I have a gift for you, but it's at home." Taehyung says after I gave him his gift.

We were out having dinner together for our anniversary. I got him a nice watch for his gift, but I didn't really know what to get him this year. There wasn't really anything he seemed to really want lately.

"What did you get me?" I ask.

He chuckles, "Something we can enjoy together."

I completely forgot about the gift when we got home. I kissed him as soon as we were alone. I step forward, pushing him back and pressing him against the wall.

His hands fall to my hips, pulling me closer. He suddenly stops, staring into my eyes.

"You look beautiful in this dress, darling, but do you mind if I..."

One of his hands had snaked up to my back and to the zipper of my dress. He held it in between his two fingers, waiting for me to give him the green light to pull it down.

I nod, caressing his cheek.

He lets the weight of his hand drag the zipper down, my dress now hanging from my shoulders. I slowly lift and move my shoulders, letting the dress fall to the floor.

His hands went to feel my skin, but I wanted him out of his clothes as well. He took the hint when I pushed his blazer off of his shoulders.

Eventually, we end up in our bedroom, leaving all of our clothes behind. He lifts me up, laying me across the bed.

"Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you." He says.

Hesitantly, I do what he says. I waited, not knowing what I wad waiting for.

My eyes flash open when I feel something strange touching me, followed by a light buzzing noise.

I look down to see Taehyung holding something to my sex. It was a vibrator. It caused me to gasp and flinch when he moved it just above my entrance.

He kept his eyes on my face, watching my reactions to his every move. The feeling was starting to be too much for me. I squirmed as I only became more and more sensitive.

He flips a switch on the device to turn it off. He saw me panting on the bed and chuckled,

"We're just getting started, baby."

__________

"Ahh...mmm..mm-!" I hum.

Tae was fucking and spooning me from behind. He had one arm wrapped around my torso to knead my breasts while his other hand held the vibrator to my clit.

I would press myself farther onto him when it felt good. He would kiss my neck and my back, occasionally whispering in my ear.

"Talk to me, baby. I love the way you moan." He says.

"Oh, baby..." I sigh, "You feel so good inside me. Fuck me just like that..."

He laughs breathlessly, "You're such a good little slut, aren't you?"

He pushes the vibrator harder against my flesh, making me tense up and grab at his thighs. I knew what he wanted. He wanted to hear me begging and pleading.

"Oh yes...use me like your little fuck toy, baby. Fuck me harder!" I cry.

I almost regret saying that when he relentlessly started to pound me from behind, squeezing my breasts and sucking at my neck.

"I fucking love your body, babe. You feel so perfect in my arms." He growls.

I felt like my eyes were going to roll back into my head. My mouth fell open on its own, I even felt myself drooling a little.

He suddenly pulls out and shifts his position so he's standing on his knees.

"Get on your knees." He instructs me.

I do so, standing on my knees in front of him. He pushes me forward onto my hands, leaving me on all fours. I hear him take something from the nightstand beside the bed.

"Are you gonna cum for me, babe?" His low voice rings through my ears.

"I'll cum for you, baby, oh please make me cum..." I whine, pushing my ass out for him.

He spanks me before I feel him push back inside of me.

"Are you ready?" He asks, "I'm gonna fuck both of your pretty little holes tonight."

At first, I was confused. I didn't quite know what he meant, until I felt it. He had his dick in my pussy and a dildo in my ass.

I moan out loud, basically screaming when he started to move both at the same time. I could barely handle the double penetration, I collapsed onto my chest.

"Oh my- Fuck!" I cry, "Ah!! More! Harder! Please!!"

He grunts, shoving my face into the bed as I cried.

It was so overwhelming, I hit an orgasm out of nowhere. I couldn't breathe properly as my entire body started to spasm, soaking his cock with my cum.

He groans, holding me up by my waist to keep me from collapsing entirely.

"Oh my god, baby..." He sighs, "I'm close."

He never stopped pounding me. He wasn't going to stop until he finished. He suddenly pulls the dildo from my ass and replaces it with his own cock. This felt even tighter, getting him even closer to cumming.

"Cum inside me baby..." I coax him, "Fill my ass with your cum. Fuck me just like that..!"

I didn't think it was possible, but he started going even harder. My eyes started to water as the pain was too much for me. I just had to hold out a little longer.

I moan and cry as loud as I can, doing anything to get him to finish faster.

After fucking my ass for a few minutes, he was done for. He came inside me, hard. It felt like he exploded inside of me.

The sensation left both of us panting and gasping for air. He held me tight, breathing against my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you so much." He breathes.

"I love you too. You're amazing."

He chuckles, "Did you enjoy your gifts?"

So this was the gift he was talking about.

"Very much." I whisper, "I can't wait to use them again."

He turns my body so we were facing each other, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Happy anniversary, love." I say.

He smiles, "Happy anniversary. Can we do this again next year?"

"Next year, I think I should get you something."