Taetzu: Hire

(Ship and concept requested by ashybehottiebaby )

(Concept: Tzuyu is someone who  has never been in a relationship her entire life. Taehyung works as a "boyfriend for hire" and he's in high demand. Tzuyu is invited to her friend's wedding and decides to hire someone like Taehyung to go with her)

(Tzuyu POV)

"Tzuyu, are we finally gonna meet your boyfriend?" My friend asks.

I chuckle, "He can come?"

"Of course! You can all bring a plus-one."

"I'll let him know." I say.

I tried to stay calm, but inside, I was panicking. What am I going to do? I can't let them find out I've been lying about having a boyfriend all this time. Why did I lie? Because they all have boyfriends and they talk about them all the time. I didn't want to be singled out.

That night, I went online and did some research. I found a website where you can hire guys to go out with you for a day. This is probably my best bet. I looked through the different guys you can hire, trying to find someone that fit the description I told my friends.

The site showed the number of times they were hired, their reviews, and how much it would cost to hire them for a day. The most expensive guy had been hired over a hundred times. Just looking at his profile, he was a perfect fit.

Kim Taehyung.

I immediately hit the 'hire' button. Before you paid, it asked you to type out your expectations and any elaborations that would help them work better.

I'm hiring you to accompany me to my friend's wedding. I need you to act like you're my boyfriend and we've been together for almost a year. Please arrive at ******** at 11:00 AM and come dressed in wedding attire. It should only be for a few hours, but if it ends up being more, I'll pay you for the extra time.

I kept looking back at the photos on his profile. I can understand why he cost so much more than the others. He is very good-looking and he seems pretty cute. I'm kind of excited to meet him.

(Taehyung POV)

Before leaving the house, I took a mirror selca in my suit. I can use this for my profile; it'll look really nice.

I arrived at the venue on time and then I realized: I have no idea what this girl looks like. How am I supposed to find her? I guess she'll just have to find me based on my profile pictures.

I waited and watched people go inside until someone finally approached me.

"Taehyung?" It was a girl.

She was wearing a black lace dress with blue accents. She looked a bit younger than me, but she was breathtaking.

"Hi." I bow, "Are you...?"

"I'm Tzuyu." She whispers, "Here, put this on."

She hands me a blue tie. It was the same shade of blue as the accents on her dress.

"I'll introduce you to my friends later." She says, "Just stick with me for now."

She takes my hand and leads us inside.

She moves fast. I like that.

We had to stay quiet during the ceremony, but I used this time to get a good look at my "girlfriend." She is unlike anyone I've ever worked for. You're telling me she doesn't have a boyfriend? How could that be? I really want to get to know her now.

After the ceremony, she took me to meet her friends. They were all excited to meet me for some reason.

"So this is the boyfriend you've been talking about."