Tzukook: Push & Pull

(ship requested by ArseoLee)

(Concept: Jungkook and Tzuyu are dating and they have the kind of relationship where they both like to tease each other)

(Jungkook POV)

Tzuyu came back from work a little late today. I made dinner for us to eat together when she got home. Earlier today, I specifically texted her telling her not to eat dinner yet because I was going to cook for us.

I hugged her as soon as she walked through the door. We haven't seen each other all day. I wake up and go to work before she does and I get home before her so we spend the most time together at night.

"Did you miss me? I know you did." I tease her.

"Yeah yeah, I missed you. So what?" She brushes me off, "What did you cook? It smells amazing."

"You'll see, now come on, sit down. Let's eat."

I grilled up some barbecue and cut up some lettuce to wrap it with. I also made some kimchi fried rice since we had some leftover rice from the other day.

She was quiet while we were eating. She must've been really hungry.

I wrapped a piece of beef in a lettuce leaf and held it out to her, "Tzuyu, ah."

She leans forward, letting me feed it to her.

I smile at how cute she is.

I watch her chew and then swallow it.

"Is it good?" I ask.

She nods, "Really good. You're a pretty good cook, babe."

"Why thank you."

After dinner, we cleaned up and then relaxed on the couch together. I was pretty tired, but it felt nice just laying there with Tzuyu. I was laying back and she was sitting in between my legs, leaning back on my chest.

I play with her hair, "You look very nice today. Where'd you get that blouse? It's so stylish."

I pretended to be oblivious, but I knew very well that I was the one that got her that blouse.

"Seriously, it looks amazing on you." I keep going, "It's a perfect fit too."

She looks up at me, "I actually got this shirt from my boyfriend, I don't know if you know him." Now she was playing along.

"I don't think I do." I say, "What's he like?"

She chuckles, "Well, he's very handsome and sweet and he takes good care of me," she pauses, "Although...he can be annoying sometimes."

"Hey!" I quit the act right when she said that.

She laughs, "I'm joking...mostly."

"Whatever." I say, brushing the hair away from her forehead, "I still love you."

She smiles, closing her eyes and letting me run my hands through her soft hair.

Later, before we went to bed, I took a shower. I had my clothes in the bathroom to change into after my shower, but when I got out, I couldn't find my shirt. I had my suspicions of the only other person in this house.

"Babe? Did you take my shirt?" I ask before coming out of the bathroom.

"Did you look for it out here?" I hear her call.

I step out of the bathroom with only my sweatpants on. My hair was still kind of wet.

She was sitting at the vanity and right behind her was my missing shirt.

"So you did take my shirt." I say.

She doesn't say anything, she just stares at me with that sly smile in her face.

"You just wanted to see me shirtless, huh?"

Her expression made it seem like she just got caught.

"I would sleep without a shirt, babe, but it's cold." I pull my shirt over my head.

"Whatever you say." She says, "I'm gonna shower now."

"You better keep an eye on your shirt. Who knows what might happen to it." I say sarcastically.

She just rolls her eyes at me. I was contemplating whether or not I should actually take her shirt, but I decided not to in the end.

I was sitting on the bed on my phone when I heard her calling me from the bathroom.

"Oppa!"

"Hm?"

"Can you bring me a towel please?"

Oh...I must've took the last one and I didn't put it back.

"Okay!"

I run to grab a towel and bring it back to the bathroom. I knock before opening the door.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"You can come in."

I opened the door slowly. She was still behind the shower curtain so I held the towel out by the space in between the shower curtain and the wall.

"Here."

The curtain moves a little and my first instinct was to look away.

All of a sudden I felt her grab my arm and pull me. She pulled me close enough to kiss me on the cheek before shutting the shower curtain again.

"Thank you-!" She says.

I was still flustered from what just happened.

"D-do you need anything else?"

"I'm good. Maybe later though."

I didn't know what she meant by that.

I went back to what I was doing, sitting on the bed again.

Tzuyu was in the bathroom for a while drying her hair.

I was starting to doze off so I put my phone away and got under the blankets.

I started drifting off to sleep. I closed my eyes once and then when I opened them again, the lights were off and Tzuyu was asleep next to me.

I glance at the clock on my nightstand. I fell asleep for about an hour. I didn't get to tell Tzuyu 'good night' so I might as well do it now. We always have a small talk before going to bed.

"Good night, Tzuyu." I whisper.

Her eyes stayed shut.

"I love you." I kiss her head before I go back to trying to fall asleep.

I kept my eyes on her until my eyelids started to feel too heavy and I drifted back off to sleep.

I fell asleep happy, knowing I get to do this all over again tomorrow.