BangTwice-log

(Concept requested by jeminasakook )

(Concept: BTS and Twice opened up a YouTube channel to make videos about their friendship with each other)

BTS x TWICE-LOG

EPISODE 1 - THEME PARK ADVENTURES

"Ah, ah. Is this thing on? Does the light mean it's on?" Hoseok examines the camera.

"Is the red light on?" Namjoon asks, "If it is, then it's recording."

"Ah, okay. Everyone! Welcome to the first video on our BTS and Twice collab channel!" Hoseok lifts the camera to show the rest of the BTS and Twice members riding together on the bus. Everyone cheers.

"Everyone, where are we headed today?"

"Lotte World!!"

"That's right!" Hoseok moves the camera around to show all of the members, "This is our first trip all together! Usually it's hard to travel in big groups, but I think we'll be fine."

"What are we going to do first?" Chaeyoung asks.

"That depends; what do you all want to do?"

"Let's go on the roller coaster!"

"I wanna go on the ship ride."

"I'm fine with whatever."

Everyone was talking amongst themselves as Hoseok hands the camera off to Sana who was sitting next to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"What ride do you guys wanna ride the most?" She asks them, filming the three of them together.

"Definitely the roller coaster." Jungkook says.

Tae nods, "I wanna ride it more than once."

Sana looks around the bus, "There's sixteen of us so no one should be riding anything alone."

"Right."

Sana hands the camera off to the row behind them where Jimin, Momo, and Mina were sitting.

"You two don't like thrill rides, huh." Jimin says to the two girls.

"They're not my favorite, but I'll ride them if everyone else does." Mina shrugs and then laughs, "Momo screams so loud on those rides."

Momo glares at Mina, "They're scary. How am I supposed to not scream?"

____________

BTS x TWICE-LOG

EPISODE 2 - BANGTWICE KITCHEN

"Everyone, where are we today?"

"Today, we are here at my family's house to do some cooking." Jin says, "We'll prepare a feast!"

Everyone cheers. The camera was set up in front of the kitchen, capturing the entire scene. The members also had handheld cameras to film what they were doing. They split up into five teams to prepare five different dishes.

Nayeon, Jin, Namjoon, and Jeongyeon.

Yoongi, Jihyo, Momo, and Hobi.

Dahyun, Sana, and Jungkook.

Jimin, Mina, and Chaeyoung.

And finally, Taehyung and Tzuyu.

Jin's parents had a big kitchen, but it was still crowded with all of the members. They often bumped into each other and got mixed up.