Sakook: Tap Out 🔞

(Ship requested by JkHamster)

(Concept: Sana and Jungkook have tried many different things in bed, but they come up with something new to spice things up)

(Jungkook POV)

I had just gotten out of the shower. I put my sleep clothes on and I was drying my hair when I heard Sana.

"I'm going to bed now." She calls from our room.

"Why are you going to bed so early?" I ask, but there was no answer.

I finish drying up before walking into our room. I stop in the doorway when I see her. The lights were dimmed and she was sitting on the edge of the bed. I realized she didn't mean she was going to sleep.

Dressed in a dark nightgown that perfectly hugged her body, she bites her lip, "Do you have time for me tonight, baby?"

I smirk, "I always have time for you."

She smiles, reaching her arms out for me. She takes my hands, leaning back, pulling me on top of her.

She held my face as I kissed her soft lips slowly. My hand slips down under her nightgown; I wasn't too surprised to find she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I start removing my clothes so she does the same.

"Let's make a bet," I say, tossing my shirt aside, "Whoever can keep going the longest gets to choose where we go on our next big date."

She chuckles, "You want to bet on that? Are you sure?"

I knew what she was capable of, but I was confident.

I nod, "Is it a bet?"

"Sure. We'll see how this ends."

Honestly, I only made this bet because I wanted to bring out her dominant side. I've only ever seen it a few times. Usually, she lets me take the lead, but I don't see why we can't have both tonight.

____________

"Aahh...Ahh! Oh babe!" I had her screaming. I had to make sure she knew I wasn't going to lose this bet so easily.

She grips my thighs as I fucked into her, reverse cowgirl style. I could feel her trembling, but I kept going. I kept going until I felt her orgasm and burst over me.

"Fuck, baby..." I sigh.

She lifts herself off of me just to turn around and take me in again. This time, I laid back, letting her take over.

She leans over me, kissing my lips down to my chest, slowly moving her hips at the same time. She knew what she was doing to me.

"Do you love me, baby?" She whispers in my ear, tracing her lips along my jawline.

"I love you." I breathe.

"Say my name."

"I love you, Sana."

"Louder."

"I love you, Sana..! Oh, god!"

She started bouncing herself on my dick faster just as I got those words out. She bounced high enough, making me pull out almost all the way, only keeping the tip inside before slamming herself back down.

She was getting wetter by the second, letting me slide in and out much faster now. She cried out as she went along, another orgasm washing over her, but she didn't slow down. I was impressed. I could watch her like this forever. Her hands on me, squeezing her eyes shut, her hair a mess, and that lustful expression on her beautiful face.

I was getting close, but I didn't want to cum just yet. Not under her power. As I feel myself about to release, I take her hips and lift her off of me, keeping it in.

"You're tapping out?" She asks, out of breath.

"Not even close." I chuckle, pushing her onto her hands and knees.

She teased me, arching her back and wiggling her ass right in front of me.

I ram myself back into her, making her scream again.

I couldn't get a good grip as my whole body was covered in a thin layer of sweat. I loved watching her ass bounce back and forth as I slammed against her. So much that I would occasionally spank her. She enjoyed this; she tightened around me and let out a moan after every one. Her head fell back as I kept pulling her closer into my lap, thrusting into her harder and faster.

I took her arm and pulled her back to me so I could wrap my arms around her, kiss her all over, and whisper in her ear.

"Jungkook..! " She screams, "Ahh, please-!"

"Please what? Tell me what you want, baby." I whisper.

My hands landed on her breasts, waiting for her to answer me. I fondled them, playing with her nipples as I sucked at her neck.

"I can't-" She gasps, grabbing me tight.

"You can't take it?"

She shakes her head frantically.

After fucking the hell out of her all night, I thought I could give her a break.

I hold my breath, giving her whatever I had left before letting go and cumming inside her.

I pull out, watching the mixture of our fluids ooze out of her pussy.

I lay back, keeping her on top of me as we tried to catch our breath.

"You win." She sighs, resting her head against my chest.

"We should do that again sometime. I want to see you beat me one day."

She shakes her head, "No...please. I don't think I'll be able to walk properly tomorrow."

I laugh breathlessly.

"You said whoever could last the longest, not go the hardest." She whines, "You went hard on purpose to get me to lose."

"I was just going with whatever you seemed to enjoy." I retort, "You didn't go easy on me either."

She rests her head on my chest, "Whatever." She says, changing the subject, "So where are we going for our next date?"