Sakook: Destination 🔞

(Concept and ship requested by JkHamster)

(Concept: Jungkook recently made a bug purchase and Sana is the first person he shows. They get to enjoy the new place together)

(Sana POV)

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see. I've been wanting to take you here for a while."

We've been driving for a while now. We're far from the city and it's dark. The car lit the way down the winding, twisting roads. Jungkook drove smoothly, taking the turns slowly for a comfortable ride.

We arrived at a gate and he got out of the car. I was confused.

"Are we supposed to be here..?" I ask, but he answered my question when he punched in a passcode on the keypad and the gate began to slide open.

He hops back in the car, "Remember? I told you I made a big purchase recently."

"So what did you buy? Another house?" I ask only somewhat joking.

He chuckles, "You'll see."

The place looked like a nature reserve; like it had been untouched for years.He parks the car on the side of the road and gets out again.

"This is it?" I ask.

"This is it." He nods.

He meets me by my door and takes my hand, "Welcome to Jeon Bay." He laughs, "The name is still subject to change."

"What? You mean you bought a beach? A whole beach??"

"Yes." He says with a straight face.

"For what?"

"I don't know." He shrugs, "I wanted to hangout with my friends here, invite my family over, just so we can relax in peace."

"How did they react to this?"

"They don't know yet. You're the first one I brought here."

He goes to the back of the car to pull out our bags.

"I wish you would've told me we were coming to a beach." I say, "I would've packed some more bathing suits."

He just smiles, "Come on, let's go."

____________

On the beach there was a small house. It was small, but it had all the amenities. I was impressed.

"This came with the property, but I had it renovated. Here's my favorite part."

He takes my hand, leading us through the main bedroom and past the bathroom. He opens a door to reveal what seemed like a spa.

"I've wanted to have a hot spring ever since we went to one in Japan." He explains, "Now we can just come here whenever we want."

The hot spring had a big window you could open to let the steam out. With the window open, you had a clear view of the beach and you could just hear the waves over the sound of the running water.