Minakook: Fate 🔞

(Requested by WATTOOD)

(Concept by author: this is somewhat of a continuation of the previous Minakook chapter; Things end up getting complicated between them and it seems like it might be the end)

(Mina POV)

Are you sure you want to delete this photo?

Delete.

I swipe through the photos of him and us. I take one last look before erasing them from my phone so I wouldn't have to be reminded of him every time I looked through my photos. 

I told myself I wouldn't cry, but I did. We were so happy. What happened..? I didn't want this to be the end, but it looked hopeless for us. 

He hasn't spoken to me in more than a week so I assumed that he didn't want to see me anymore.

There were hundreds of photos and videos I had to delete. It was gonna be our two year anniversary soon, but I guess I can forget about it now.

I get to a photo we took together at the amusement park. We were holding hands and he was looking at me like I was his entire world. What happened.

Mina I'm sorry

A text drops down on my screen. From him. I swipe it away and delete the photo I was looking at.

He had his chance to apologize and he didn't. He's a little too late now. I don't know if I could forgive him.

I swipe through a few more photos.

Please take me back

I promise you I'll change

I dismiss his messages. I don't plan on responding anytime soon. It took him more than a week to text me back. He can wait. 

I got to the first picture we took together. We were at the Han River. That was when we were set up by our friends. The first day we finally got to know each other.

I love you Mina, I'm sorry

I didn't swipe his text away and I didn't delete that last photo.

I drop my phone next to me on the couch and bury my face in my hands.

I didn't know what I wanted anymore. I told myself I didn't love him anymore, but that was a lie. I can't just let him go. But is he really going to be better if I take him back? Does he understand what he's done to me?

I don't know how long I stayed like that on the couch, but I stopped crying when there was a knock on the door.

I look through the peephole and of course it's him.

I sigh, "Why are you here?" I say through the door.

"Mina, please just hear me out." I hear him on the other side.

I slowly open the door and he immediately tries to touch me. I step back and wait for what he has to say.

"Mina, I'm sorry. I know it upset you and I know it was wrong, but I don't want that. I want you. I won't do it anymore, I just want you to be happy. After all we've been through, I can't just let this end." He spoke fast, but I could tell he thought about what he said.

My eyes were still stinging from the tears.

"Baby, please." He says, stepping closer to me.

I let him take my hands and look him in the eyes. 

"You have to promise me." I say. 

"I will-"

"Promise me you-!"

He cuts me off by pressing his lips on mine, "I swear on my life."

The tears start falling again as I let myself fall into his embrace. 

He lifts my face and wipes my tears with his thumbs.

"I'm so sorry." He says.

I just hold him tighter. He wipes my tears again before kissing me. 

"Let me make it up to you." He whispers, pulling his coat off.

He places my hand on his chest, motioning me to undo the buttons on his shirt.

I release the small buttons, one by one until they were all free. He stands there, wanting me to pull his shirt off.

I guide his arms out of his sleeves until the shirt falls to the ground. All of this happening and he never broke eye contact with me.

He leans down and starts kissing my neck. His warm breath against my skin was enough to make me feel weak. His lips wander around my neck, gently sucking and kissing at different spots.

His hands were busy trying to remove my clothes. He gets my shirt and my shorts off and then lifts me up. He brings us over to the kitchen counter and sits me on top of it.

He removes whatever clothes we had left and kisses me again.

Still kissing me, he spreads my legs and slowly pushes his length inside of me. I moan on impact, but that didn't stop him from going all the way in. 

He held me close, his arms wrapped around my torso.

"I love you, baby." He whispers,  slowly moving his hips.

I hold onto him like I was gonna lose him if I didn't.

He starts moving a little faster, the wet noise and slapping sounds becoming more apparent.

"Don't ever leave me again." I sigh. 

He keeps the same speed, but starts going harder.

"I won't leave you." He says, breathlessly.

I could feel him getting closer to his climax every time he thrust back in. 

I had already reached mine, but he kept going. I was a mess by the second time.

"Ahh...oh my God...a-ah...Jungkook-ah...!"

My cries only made him go faster. He throws his head back, moaning as my walls close around him again.

He reaches his limit and stops moving. I pull his face closer and kiss him, both of us out of breath.

I pull away and just hug him.

"I'm never leaving you again." He says.

"I love you so much." I whisper.

He didn't go home that night. He missed me and I missed him. And let's just say, this wasn't the only way he made it up to me that night.