Me & My Neighbor | Pt. 2

2000

2000

NAS as MARCUS
AALIYAH as JAZLYN

The following afternoon, Jazlyn decided to hang out with a few friends for lunch since she didn't really have anything planned until later that night with Marcus.

She got herself ready in a very simple but cute outfit, curling her hair and giving it a side part to finish off the look.

Her phone vibrated on the bathroom sink as she applied her lipgloss over her lips, receiving a text from her friend Crystal who was downstairs parked at the front waiting for her

Jazlyn responded back, letting her know she'll be on her way down. She grabbed her purse and double checked if she forgot anything before leaving.

Once she arrived in the lobby, Jazlyn rushed out the front doors but immediately caught the attention of Marcus and his friends who were approaching the building.

"Ayo, is that Jazzy Jaz I see?!" Tyreke called out before Jazlyn could get into Crystal's car.

Jazlyn chuckled and held her finger up at Crystal, mouthing to give her one second. Jazlyn met the boys halfway and gave Tyreke a hug. "Happy birthday, Ty." She smiled, pulling away from him and glancing at the others. "Hey, what's up y'all?"

They responded with a bunch of 'chillings' and 'nothing much' but Marcus remained silent, trailing his eyes up and down Jazlyn's body with a sly smirk on his face. When his eyes finally met hers, all he did was wink causing her to playfully roll her eyes. He was really here trying to keep it cute in front of his friends.

"So Jaz.. baby, when you gonna stop playin' with my heart and be my lady?" Tyreke flirted as he leaned against Crystal's car.

"Uhn uhn- boy!" Crystal honked her horn, causing everyone to jump. "Better get up off my shit!" The windows were rolled up but she was very much still heard loud and clear.