Class In Session

[ Man bye he was looking too good in this interview in that damn outfit

[ Man bye he was looking too good in this interview in that damn outfit. And the way he was chewing his gummm 😩✋🏽 hmph back to the story.. ]

Nasir organized his paperwork on his desk for today's lesson while his students made their way into the classroom. It was almost Christmas break which meant the end of first semester was getting closer, and he could not wait to get away from work and spend the next few weeks with his wife and family.

He'd been working as a professor at NYU for the last eight years. Countless rumours about him spread all over campus, and he heard each and every one of them. From female students and faculty referring to him as 'the finest professors in the school', to him being one of the hardest professors to ever have.

One thing he was majorly known for other than having the face of a god, was him having the toughest curriculum and giving out the the hardest quizzes and exams. Students would either beg their advisors to switch them out of his class, or kiss ass by bringing him coffee everyday and snitching about other students copying off each other's work.

Nasir cared less about who wanted to play teacher's pet with him. He found all of that extremely corny, especially since he himself hated kids like that when he was still in school.

The only reason why he was so tough on everyone was because he really cared about these students leaving his class with more than just wanting to get a good grade. Knowledge was important to him.

"Alright, quiet down.. quiet down." He said, getting his students to end their conversations amongst each other.

After about thirty minutes into the lesson, you walked in through the back, trying your hardest not to make any noise as you crept to an empty seat but Nasir spotted you anyway.

"Y/N!" He announced your name, causing you to jump while everyone turned their heads to look at you. "Nice of you to join us."

You quietly scoffed and rolled your eyes, sitting down at the nearest available seat as you pulled your lollipop out your mouth. "Can you not do this today, Professor Jones?" You snarled at him.