For The Love Of Mr. Jones | Pt. 2

Welcome back to FOR THE LOVE OF MR

Welcome back to
FOR THE LOVE OF MR. JONES

KELIS as MILKSHAKE
T-BOZ as HOTLANTA

"Ahhhh! We're finally hereeee!" Milkshake exclaimed as the trio got off of Nas' private jet.

————

HOTLANTA'S CONFESSIONAL

"I'm so excited to be in Mexico and out of the house! I've never been outside of America before so I'm just really glad that my first real vacation is with my man!

... and Milkshake."

NAS' CONFESSIONAL

"Check this here! I brought Hotlanta and Milkshake to Mexico so I can get some really special one on one time with them before I make my final decision. But before we get into all the seriousness, we gonna have some fun babyyyy!"

———

Hotlanta was linked on to Nas' right arm while Milkshake was on his left as they were greeted by the chauffeur. "Hola, Señor Jones. Hola, Señoritas. Welcome to Mexico. My name is Juan and I will be your personal driver during your stay."

"Thank you, amigo." Nas responded politely in a terrible accent.

Before getting into the limo, Nas had an announcement for the girls.

"Aight so here's what we gon' do. Hotlanta, we got a date this evening. When you get to the hotel, ima need to get ready A.S.A.P for that. And Milkshake, ima see you tomorrow for our date."

———

MILKSHAKE'S CONFESSIONAL

"Um.. did he just choose to go on a date with her first instead of me? Come on now, Nas. Don't play with me."

———

Once they arrived at the hotel, the girls were displeased to learn that they would be sharing a room.

Nas had gone to his suite while Hotlanta got herself together, completely ignoring Milkshake's presence who was currently sitting on the couch crying her eyes out about not being picked first to go on a date.