For The Love Of Mr. Jones | Pt. 3

And we're back with FOR THE LOVE OF MR

And we're back with
FOR THE LOVE OF MR. JONES

KELIS as MILKSHAKE
T-BOZ as HOTLANTA

"Good luck to you. You're gonna need it." Milkshake said deviously to Hotlanta as they were both in the bathroom fixing up their hair for tonight's final elimination.

"Whatever, chile." Hotlanta dryly answered back.

———

HOTLANTA'S CONFESSIONAL

"I'm extremely nervous for tonight. Our date went pretty well but Milkshake didn't come back to the room yesterday, which means she was probably fucking him like she's been doing. I just wish I knew what Nas was thinking right now."

MILKSHAKE'S CONFESSIONAL

"I'm confident that I'm going to win tonight. I've been confident from the beginning and that hasn't changed. I mean, look at where I am! Look how far I've come! There's no way he's sending me home."

———

Once they were finished, the ladies made their way outside and into the limo. They arrived on the beach and while they awaited Nas' arrival, it began to rain.

"This weather is a sign that it's not gonna be pretty for one of us... and it ain't me." Milkshake mumbled and snickered, causing Hotlanta to roll her eyes.

Nas suddenly appeared in a black suit, walking down to meet them. He grinned softly, showing off the grillz in his mouth as the rain continued to pour down.

"How y'all doin'?"

"Good."

Nas took a deep breath before he began to speak again. "Well, this is it. Down to my last two ladies. I got Milkshake, and I got Hotlanta. I got Hotlanta, and I got Milkshake. This shit ain't easy, son."

He looked over at Hotlanta. "Ima start with you, Hotlanta. There's definitely a strong connection that I've built with you that goes beyond this. You became my friend, someone I can really kick it with. But you asked me something during our date about me doing all this for TV and then dropping you after. I just feel like if you felt that way and still stuck around, then you just as fake and maybe you might be doing this for TV."

Hotlanta shook her head. "I disagree, and I didn't feel like you were being fake. I was just asking you a question because I really fell for you while being here."