Sweet Getaway | Pt. 1

"Not you packing the whole fucking world in your suitcases

"Not you packing the whole fucking world in your suitcases." You scowled your friend Alyssa, while you and the rest of your girls helped drag her things out of the van taxi.

It was Alyssa's birthday week and she wanted all of her close friends to fly out to Jamaica with her to celebrate.

At first, it was only supposed to be a girls trip. But your guy friends started bitching about you all leaving them out. Alyssa eventually agreed that they could come — with a little convincing from yourself — making them book a last minute flight that would be arriving later on tonight.

"Ouuuuuu shit! Talk about luxury, bitch! This place is noiiiiceee." One of your girls, Cassie, loudly complimented as you all walked into the big rental house Alyssa booked for the week.

You all ran around, picking out your rooms. There were six all together. You made sure to choose one with the view of the ocean.

Time went by and you had fallen asleep shortly after you picked out your bedroom. You woke up a few hours later, seeing that it was now starting to get dark outside.

You took a quick shower, remembering that Alyssa planned a dinner party tonight at the house with a private chef that would be arriving soon to prepare everyone's meals.

After getting out the shower, you put on some lounge wear in the meantime as you curled your hair.

There was a knock on your door and you yelled for the person to come in. As soon as the door opened you were met with your bestie, Janae.

"The guys are finally here, girl—"

"Y/N! Bring yo ugly ass out here!" Janae was cut off by Tommy loudly calling out for you from the living room.

You and Janae shared a laugh as you playfully rolled your eyes. You turned off the curling iron, leaving your hair half done to go greet the boys. You didn't care about how you currently looked since you were all used to seeing each other looking fucked up. That's how close your crew was.

You walked out your room with Janae, seeing Tommy standing there already sparking a blunt with the other guys. You smiled brightly as you ran up to them, hugging them excitedly.

You soon noticed an unfamiliar face, silently watching your interaction with the boys as he leaned his against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

You started feeling a little embarrassed due to the nature of your hair at the moment looking a mess with this handsome stranger in your presence.