Hate Me Now?

1999

1999

You were sitting on the kitchen counter in the packed fraternity house, sipping on your red cup which consisted of some brown liquor mixed with juice.

Tonight the frat boys at the college you attend decided to throw a huge party. Why? You had no idea. This was just something they loved doing once a month.

"Ohhhh this is my shit! Ayyyy!" Your friend Zariah, began dancing as soon as 'Hot Spot' by Foxy Brown started blasting through the speakers.

You started laughing while you and your other friends hyped her up. "Go Z! Go Z!"

You were all enjoying the vibe until Anthony and his boys came making their way towards you and your friends.

Anthony was cool, all his friends were. Except the one person you couldn't stand the most.

Nasir.

Anthony and the rest of the boys greeted you all. Nas just stood there with his blunt and an evil grin on his face as his focus remained you.

You soon made eye contact with him and scoffed. "Ew." You said, looking away from him and jumping off the counter.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Can you hold my cup for me please?" You asked Zariah. She nodded taking your cup and went back to her conversation with Anthony.

You squeezed your way through the party, finally making it upstairs. After handling your business, you washed your hands and checked your hair and makeup.

You softly chuckled at yourself because you were a little tipsy and it was evident in your eyes.

You applied a layer of your strawberry flavoured lipgloss on your plump lips before winking at yourself in the mirror and exiting the bathroom.

You were suddenly pushed back in, by Nasir which caught you off guard.

"Nas, move! Are you fucking crazy? Move before I fuck you up!" You yelled at him as he closed and locked the door.

"Shut up." He said rather calmly as he snaked his arms around your waist while he leaned back against the sink.

"What's yo' problem? Why you always buggin' every time I'm around? Fuck I do to you?" He asked you.

Funny enough, as much as you disliked this man, you were actually feeling the little embrace he currently had you in. He knew you would too.