No More Daddy's Little Girl | Pt. 1

Shoutout to thatssoniyaaaa again for this 😜

Nas stood in front of the tall mirror that was placed in the corner of his parents' large guest room. He straightened out his black suit, making sure he looked he presentable for the last time before walking out.

It's been a long time since Nas has been back home in New York. His family became super rich after his father invested in opening his own winery. When Nas became old enough to learn about business and how to run one, he moved down to Atlanta to continue the franchise and has been there for the last 10 years. He would come back to visit every now and then whenever he could.

His mother begged him to take some time off to spend Christmas in New York with them. They always went down to Atlanta to spend the holidays over there, mainly because Nas wasn't fond of the extreme cold winters in New York anymore. But this year he decided to grant his mother's wishes. He thought it would be really nice to see some family and friends he hadn't seen in a while after all these years.

Nas walked through his parents' huge mansion, heading downstairs where he quickly spotted his brother and a few cousins hanging out in the pool table room.

"Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones! I know you don't think you're too good enough to greet your aunts and uncles now!" His mother immediately called him out, causing him to stop in his tracks and quietly kiss his teeth as he turned around.

"Dang, ma. You don't gotta be so loud. I was still gon' end up comin' over there." He said as he approached her.

She waved him off before anxiously pulling him by his arm. She was so excited to show off her son and how handsome and successful he's grown to be.

They entered the extensive living room where all of their family members were in their own world talking amongst themselves until Nasir's mom loudly cleared her throat.

Only the faint music was heard playing in the background as everyone's attention went straight Nas. His Aunt Janice was the first get all dramatic.

"Ohhhhh my goodness! Nasir, look at you! Oh my— come here, come here, come here!" She stretched her arms out as she jogged up to him. Nas couldn't help but laugh. He met her halfway, bringing her in for a hug.

"How you doin', auntie?" He asked. Before she could answer, the rest of his family swarmed around him.

He was so overwhelmed with all the love he was receiving. He started feel a little bit of guilt for not coming back to visit more often. He missed out on a lot. He even met some new additions to the family for the first time, all these babies and toddlers that his cousins and family friends birthed in the last few years.

After conversing with one of his uncle's for about thirty minutes, Nas was finally able to sneak his way back to the pool table room.

As he walked through the foyer, the doorbell rang. He went ahead and answered it, suddenly going into shock when he came face to face with you and your father.