Big Nas | Pt. 2

2018

2018

You all arrived at the restaurant about 20 minutes later. You were born and raised in Miami and had never heard of or been to this place before. You were sure this was where all the rich folks mingled.

Once Sabrina parked the car, everyone got out and met Nas and his security at the entrance.

"Good evening, Mr. Jones." The hostess greeted him as you all walked in. "It's so nice to see you again. Your brother is already here, I'll lead you right to him.

Nas thanked her and everyone followed as she led the way down to a private seating area with a table that was large enough for the amount of people that was currently present.

Nas acknowledged his brother and his friends before introducing you to him.

"Yo, J. This is Y/N." He said as he placed his hand on the small of your back.

"Hey wassup? I'm Jabari." Jabari smiled at you as you guys shook hands.

You already knew who Jungle was. After all, you were a die hard Nas fan, but you decided to keep it cute.

"Hi, nice to meet you." You mirrored his expression. "These are my friends, Sabrina and Alicia. And my younger sister, Maya."

Jungle raised an eyebrow, "how young?"

Maya smacked her lips before speaking for herself. "I'm grown. We're only a year apart which would make me 23."

"Aight, my fault." Jungle held his hands up in surrender. "I just gotta make sure. Ain't tryna catch a case out here, you feel me?" He stated while everyone took their seats.

You heard Nas snicker as he pulled out your chair for you. You were a little caught off guard since you weren't familiar with guys being chivalrous towards you.

"Thank you." You smiled and sat down, scooting your chair in as he sat right next to you.

The waitress passed down the menus and you began reading the options.

"Damn, look at these prices." Sabrina who was seated on your other side, whispered quietly to you.

You made a face as you read how costly the food was. "It is a little expensive." You replied lowly back to her.

Nas must've overheard because he immediately chimed in. "Aye, don't worry about the price. Order whatever you want." He insisted.