No More Daddy's Little Girl | Pt. 2

You laughed uncontrollably as everyone was gathered back in the living room, watching the struggle performance your father was putting on alongside Mr

You laughed uncontrollably as everyone was gathered back in the living room, watching the struggle performance your father was putting on alongside Mr. Jones and Nas' uncles.

"SORRRYYY, YOU'RE NOT MY KIND OF GIRLLLL!" They danced and sang loudly with New Edition playing in the background.

You held your phone up, recording every moment. This was probably the best Christmas you've had in years. You would usually went over to your mom's house since this was the only time of the year she called to see you.

You had a really rocky relationship with her. She left when you were just a child, so it's just been you and your father ever since. Your mother went and started a whole new family — a family that you had no desire to see this year. The kids that you refuse to call your half siblings always hated on you and the things that you have. Your father spoiled you rotten, and still does to this day even though you were grown.

The vibes at the Jones' mansion were just right and you were still a little hung up on the kiss you shared with Nasir earlier. You weren't expecting it, but you were not complaining.

You were on one side of the room while Nas was on the other, sneaking glances at you while you remained focus on the drunk men singing.

Nas chugged down the rest of his drink, placing the glass down and getting up from his seat. He made his way over to where you were as you hyped up your father while dancing in your spot to the music.

Nas stopped beside you, placing his hand on the small of your back. You instantly tensed up but relaxed when you seen that it was him.

"You still smoke weed?" He asked in your ear. He remembered you smoking your first blunt with his brother back in the day but he wasn't sure if you still rocked like that.

You smirked devilishly as you turned your head, looking directly at him. "Hell yeah." You slightly slurred. You were a little tipsy off the wine you had not too long ago.

Nas released a hearty chuckle. "Aight. Come hit one with me."

You agreed and you both headed downstairs to what would be considered 'the smoke room' in the basement.

You sat down on the navy blue velvet couch, taking your heels off for the first time tonight and kicked your feet up. Nas shut the door behind him and removed his suit blazer.

"So how has Atlanta been treating you?" You inquired as you watched him toss his blazer on the lazyboy chair.

"It's cool. But as much as everyone thinks I'd rather be out there, I miss home." He explained while digging through a small black box on the coffee table and taking a tiny bag of weed out along with a lighter and pack of Phillies.

Nas gently scooped up your legs that were sprawled across the couch, sitting down next to you and letting them rest on his lap.

"Why don't you let someone else take over so you can move back?" You questioned him.