Grudges

Nas rang the doorbell, annoyed that he even had to ring anything to get into his own crib

Nas rang the doorbell, annoyed that he even had to ring anything to get into his own crib. He sucked his teeth when no one came to answer and started banging on the door.

"Y/N, I know you hear me ringing this shit. Open up!"

He soon heard the door unlock but was met by your sister when it opened.

"Where she at?" Nas inquired about your whereabouts.

"She doesn't wanna talk to you." Your sister folded her arms, attitude smothered all over her face.

Nas mean mugged her up and down. "Man, move the fuck out my way. Actin' like you pay some bills up in here." He brushed past her, seeing you in the living room. You immediately got off the couch and stomped your way upstairs.

Nasir followed you, calling your name out as you walked into the bathroom and slammed the door in his face.

"Yo, I said I was sorry!" He yelled on the opposite side. "Baby, if you make me spend another night at Jungle's dirty ass house ima lose my damn mind."

You and Nas got into a huge argument over some chick you caught him flirting with at Jungle's birthday party a few nights ago. You hid his house key and kicked him out until he learned how to treat you better.

This wasn't the first time this has happened. You were aware of how attractive your man was, and he had the personality to match it. This always made it hard for women to resist him. But you were tired of him not putting them check.

"Nah, stay at his crib since you love all the hoes he be bringing over there." You shot back as you finished up, opening the door and walking right past him. He followed you again as you approached the bedroom.

"Y/N, listen to me—" He was cut off by you slamming the door in his face yet again.

Nas quietly grunted and roughly opened it. "Aye! You gon' stop slammin' these mothafuckin' doors like you ain't got no fuckin' sense!"

"Just get the fuck out, Nasir! Don't nobody wanna hear these same tired ass excuses every time you get caught doing some shit."

Nas sighed frustratedly. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you, yo. The bitch was comin' on to me! I was tryna get her to stop but she wasn't havin' that. Why would I just push up on another woman at a party that I showed up to with my girl?"

"Oh so you sayin' you'd rather do that shit when I'm not around?" You placed your hand on your hip as your weight shift on to one leg.

"Wha—" Nas breathed deeply and held the bridge of his nose. "No. Baby, I'm sayin' that despite you being right any other time, this time you're wrong."

You sighed dropping your arms and leaning back against your dresser as Nasir started to approach you.

"I know I've fucked up a few times in the past but I've been doin' better. I love you, Y/N. I really want you to trust me. I ain't gon' mess up again. You the only girl I want, and I mean that." He held your waist, pressing himself against you as he attacked your cheek and neck with kisses.